Help! Which name sounds good for a girl?

My boyfriend suggested these names and i really don't know yet. I mean i like Jenna and maybe Alexa but not sure. I don't want my daughter to grow up with a bad name :/
1. Alexa
2. Jenna
3. Nori
4. Romy
5. Samantha

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. sounds cool, like she'll grow up to be a jet setting Euro model
    2. sounds like, she's every one's best friend
    3. all I can think of was, do you guys love sushi?
    4. ... where's Michelle (as in the movie Romy and Michelle's High school reunion)
    5. a classic, bit boring, has a a few nicknames built in

• So we should choose between Alexa and Jenna?

• No, you should choose whatever will make you happy despite what anyone says because it's your child and no name is going to make everyone happy. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to pick some "perfect name." Just pick something you guys both like and that will be what it is for her.

What Guys Said 9

• I've always liked Willow, personally. But out of those, I would say Romy or Alexa. They are unique, mostly, so that's something. If I were to have a child, I think I would want them not to have just another name that's been used 1,000,000 times before. 'Course, that's just me. So yeah. Romy or Alexa, in my opinion. But "Nori" is seaweed used often in Japanese cuisine... I wouldn't want to call my daughter seaweed. 'course, I guess you can't take all languages into account.

• Jenna is good

• Every Jenna I've known were little brats with pea brains and cold hearts. I've known some really sweet girls names Samantha, but the entire unisex name Sam manny for a girl is bound to get her teased at some point. Alex is a nice name.

• So Jenna is kind of a bad name?

• Due to the various girls I've run into with that name, I couldn't imagine naming a child of mine that... It always seemed sort of like a stripper name anyway.

• Jenna

• Jenna is nice

• There are way better names but if I had to choose between those 5, I would go for Jenna.

• Jupiter! biggest star in the sky!

• Samantha

• kids are going to find ways to mess up every name. its just how kids are

What Girls Said 16

• Find a name that fits the personality of your baby. That is how they did back in the days. You will know what name is right when you feel it from your child. A name that isn't in your family, or very popular. That's how my mom chose my name. And Its a name that now very popular but wasn't in the 90's.

• 1. Alexa - Not a bad name
    2. Jenna - Ehh, I don't like it much
    3. Nori - I think this one is just kinda weird
    4. Romy - Again, I've never heard this before and it's unique but not really in a good way...
    5. Samantha - Kinda boring but not too bad

• I wouldn't name your daughter seaweed... But I like Jenna most

• Jenna

• I like the names, except alexa. I feel like its the name of too many stupid blondes in movies

• So which one?

• Alexa's not horrible, i just have some very negative associations to that name. Kind of like Whitney

• Oh i got it :)

• I like Jenna and Samantha.

• Samantha.

• I like Alexa, my cousin and her husband named their twins Alexa Rose and Alyssa ReneĆ©! Very pretty names.

• I don't like Jenna or Alexa or Samantha. They remind of blonde hookers for some reason.

Nori and Romy sound sweet.

• Personally, I don't like these very much. Alexa is nice, not so much on Jenna, Nora sounds better than Nori imho, I like Rory better than Romy, and Samantha is nice because it can be shortened to Sam, which is a great unisex name. I really like the names Honora, which means "honor", and Elianna, which means "shining light". Both are rather unique, but manage to sound whimsical and pretty and not trashy, which is something this world could use.

• Alexa

• Nori and Alexa

• I don't like any of them but we all have different thoughts when it comes to naming your own children. I like Alexa because Lex would be a nice nickname. But choose whichever you think is special.

• Alexa is cute

• I like Jenna

• I love numbers 3 and 4