🙄😑 Seriously Why are you so 😣 boring?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sry, was busy last night cheering up Timmy.
    Little Timmy went to a brothel. Behind him, he dragged a dead frog on a string. He walks up to the nearest employee and says "I'd like to sleep with one of your girls today."
    "Sure kid, do you have any preferences?" The employee replied.
    "Yes.. I'd like to sleep with which ever girl has the most diseases."
    Shocked, the employee simply says. "Alrighty, kid. Whatever you want!"
    So, little Timmy runs off with his newly appointed date and does not return for quite some time.
    Upon Timmy's return, the employee stops him and says "Hey, you. I have to ask; why did you want only our most diseased girl?"
    "Well," Timmy starts, "Tonight, when I go home my babysitter will come over. My babysitter will touch me and she'll get the diseases. Then Daddy will come home and sleep with the babysitter and he'll get the diseases. Then, Mommy will come home and the babysitter will leave and my parents will sleep with each other, giving Mommy the diseases. Then tomorrow, when Daddy leaves for work before Mommy, the milkman will come and sleep with Mommy and he'll get the diseases.
    And that's the fucker who ran over my frog."

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!!
      😝 OMG The best thing I have ever read since I came here...
      🙃 Thank you 4 sharing my mystery man
      Because ur the only one who actually made me unbored a bit and laughed
      Was going to give u a reward for da
      😑 But since your hiding and I don't know who the hell u are I guess u ain't getting da reward lolll

• same 4 anons as last time ;)

• I am glad that it cheered you up :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

What Girls Said 9