Do you miss anyone? How long has it been since the last time you spoke to them?

0|0
17|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I miss my brother and it's been 5minutes since I last spoke to him. It's weird being away from him for this long I'm used to my brother being here and talking to me all the time but now that he just got a new job I'm kinda scared here by myself. Our house is three stories four counting the basement and I'm all alone until he gets back. I was raised by my brother since I was 7 years old. And he's always been there next to me

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I miss my best friend Yaka. I last spoke to him 42 years ago. I been thinking of giving him a call.

3|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, I think I should be missing my last girlfriend, but we parted well, and she had good reasons, and I'm moving on, so I don't, but some female friends say I should. Seems like emotional nonsense!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I miss my late wife and haven't spoken to her in 3 years and 10 months.

2|0
    0|0
  • i miss peace, happiness and good times i had with my friends. now i have no friends, im all by myself. life sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do... we speak every day but i haven't seen her in a couple days

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I wish I knew how people are doing. I kinda wish I could peep in on them and just see and see that they're ok. I guess that's missing old friends. It's been a while, over a year, since I talked to the old old friends.
    There is this girl from school I had just started to get a better relationship with, I haven't talked to her in a few weeks. I know she's doing well though :) So, that makes me happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little.

They're pretty mad at me right now.. v. v

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss my friend. We spoke a few times after she moved away but lately we haven't spoke. Matter of fact, it's been like a year now since we last spoke. I miss her because she was a really supportive friend unlike the ones I know now😑

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. One of my old friends from college. Jesse. One of the kindest most genuine guys I've ever met. I haven't talked to him in years.

0|0
    0|0
  • my grandma who i haven't seen since may and my friend Isaiah who i haven't talked to in a year, feel like givin them both a call

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I do. It's been just a little while, but I still miss 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I miss my bestie from HS who's at another college this summer. We text nearly every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Everyone I could possibly miss I always reach out to

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! I miss him.. I miss him EVERY freaking day just trust me.. it's been more than a complete fucking year since I saw him.. quite sure he doesn't miss me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure do. Very much so and its been a couple months since we last spoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss my mom. It's been about almost 2 months since we've spoken.

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss two people who passed every day but am okay with this now, at least as much as I can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes; 5 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's been over a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad it's been 2 1/2 years