Thoughts on Ted Cruz Not Endorse Donald Trump?

What do you guys think about the whole situation? Are you proud of Ted Cruz or are you angry at him? Why? Why not?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• It is entertaining for sure, you never know what is going to happen in this contest especially on Donald Trump's side. It is a hard call it will cement the Trump supporters and amuse the anti Trump supporters but how will it affect the undecided. The polls will be interesting on the bounce from the convention, looking at media coverage the convention can be viewed as Monday not great (plagiarism row), Tuesday very good (Bash Hillary Clinton day), Wednesday not good (Ted Cruz gets all headline, discussion on whether party unified or not) and Thursday should be good if Donald's speech goes well. Overall the convention may be more positive than negative for Trump but on reflection it may affect pivot to the middle, the attempt to give him a more personal touch. All the family speeches have gone unnoticed apart from the plagiarism row, Ivanka might turn it around a bit, she seems to be the most politically minded of the Trumps. Overall part 2, a chance lost for the pivot to general election audience. Again bounce important and the total impact will only come to bear when numbers from DNC come through depending how that went.
    My thoughts on Ted Cruz, that was pure personal, if he was a sore loser, he would have stayed away or worried about the party, the same but that speech last night was revenge for what Trump said about his wife (ugly) and his father (involved in conspiracy to kill JFK). It could hurt any future presidential run in future, Trump supporters won't forgive but he didn't care.

• i'm admire that he didn't take the normal ho hum political road

trump insulted his family, his wife and children in a way that is absolutely inexcusable. for cruz to stand up there an endorse him would be just another example of political b. s. i would hope trump would understand that since he says he's not a politician and shouldn't be interested in the standard political theater

• Donald Trump has exposed the grim reality we as Americans would inevitably face... the engine behind our "democracy" is fueled by tribal ignorance and blatant disregard for substance.

If our country was dying of self-ingested toxins, our voters couldn't elect the antidote if it was spelled out in bold letters and the opposition was a charismatic cobra.

Republicans are saving face as much as possible as this kiddie dance known as the Republican primaries was exposed for all its integrity, which is zilch. They elected a master manipulator who pandered and guided the masses to their slaughter.

It's embarassing, because he was so bad at it. Yet it worked. So much for slick Ted and Golden Tongue Rubio. They look like try hards. Everyone does. Because I think we all underestimated just how stupid Americans can be.

• Cruz is showing some balls, since other Republicans are too pansy to stop Trump's madness. And he has earned my respect, as a lifelong Democrat.

• Gutsy' gamble. If Trump wins, his career is over. Trump loses he'll be seen as a political genius with a renewed life in politics. His got some big balls to go on stage at Donald's convention and disrespect him like that.

I think Cruz is a Jackass, that Jackass just made the State of Texas proud.

• Poor dude, can't get passed the fact he lost against Trump.
    He's still butthurt :(

• Well shit, this is the first time I ever agreed with a fucking Republican in my entire life. Good job, Ted.

• he's trying to play the fence. He is going to be running for his own elections in the near future, maybe even president again at some point. If trump looses, he doesn't want to have the tag of being one of the few who actually endorsed trump. But if trump wins, he can at still say that he at least spoke at the convention. Cruz is a slimy politician, and so he's going to play games like this in order to get ahead. Tbh his whole speech was a snooze fest. Just more empty words.

• It was expected what possible reason would Ted Cruz have to endorse buffoon Trump. If Cruz was to endorse Trump Tea Party would disown him.

• He signed a pledge to support the nominee...
      That might count as a reason.

• I am proud. Though I am mostly conservative I am voting for Hillary Clinton. She isn't that radical and she has foreign policy experience, but most of all she's sane.

• He's a sore loser. His odds of victory in 2020 have tanked.

• Ted cruz is sore looser. I think if you are a real American you will vote for Trump. The other idiot will do nothing to hep this country.

• He lost. He should have moved on instead of acting like a butthurt loser.

• Fuck Ted Cruz, Should deport his crybaby ass!

• At least we know he's not a whore.

• Two derps taliking s**t

• i don't care about politics

• Fuckin pussy

• No idea what this is about but anyone that does endorse trump is a donkey. It's like people WANT world war 3 to happen.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't care either way, it's not like Trump needed it. I like that he didn't do it because I don't like Trump but I mean is it really that serious?

• It didn't surprise me. I always thought Cruz was in idiot. And a lot of people did last night... he got booed off the stage.

• Proud. At this point it is not a matter of whether or not you are a republican or democrat or otherwise, it is a matter of do you want a crazy ignorant biggot who doesn't know the first thing about being president in office?

• But it's better to have someone that let Americans die, and didn't care about national security... If she can't even keep her emails safe, how the hell is she gonna keep the whole country safe?

• Honestly, your type of people see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. You are immune to logic and choke when hearing someone make actual sense. If you followed politics you would see Obama was a good president and if Clinton is like him, then yes she should be in office. I'm done with both of you. Have fun living in a police state.

• Hillary, the woman against gay marriage until she started running for president xD Trump is neither racist, sexist, homophobic, or an idiot, and if you think otherwise, prove it. Many of you anti-Trump say all those things but fail to provide one example.
      So you're just using Hillary's persona as to who to vote, cause the only two things you said about her campaign were reducing student loans and reform immigration. So you'd rather have high taxes than student loans... xD
      I know there's illegal immigrants that come because of poor life conditions in their own country, but you know how many countries are like that? Do you expect every person from every poor country to come?

I don't think you understand very well the consequences of illegal immigration, and you don't really know anything about what would make a good president, as was proven by your comments.
      I'm not gonna keep arguing all day, so you do you, and I hope that by the next elections, you're more educated. Goodbye :)

• eh. his choice. idc.

• No, I'm not proud of Ted Cruz. What he did last night wasn't classy at all. Obviously, it is ultimately his choice whether or not to endorse Mr. Trump. However, he shouldn't have rambled on for 20 minutes if he wasn't going to endorse Mr. Trump. This was Mr. Trump's party and the move Ted Cruz pulled was awful. Kasich didn't endorse Mr. Trump, he didn't attend and didn't waste everyone's time and ramble for 20 minutes.

• Cruz said he would endorse whoever is the nominee & didn't do it. He's just being petty. Thank God he wasn't nominated. Imagine having a petty ass president lmao no thanks.

• I would be happy if he was nominated he's not petty at all and actually has guts unlike those others. He's not at all petty! He even said yes he raised his hand way earlier but when Trump attacks his family and calls them names and accuses that he wouldn't support him. He even said when Trump invited him he told Trump he wouldn't endorse him but he would speak. I am very proud of what Ted Cruz did and if people have such a problem with it they should go and bitch at the others who didn't endorse Trump.

• Yeah but Cruz said he would endorse whoever the nominee is and he didn't. It shows that he's a liar. But whatever. This is my opinion, don't like it? You can move tf along.

• Your rude behavior is not needed I didn't say I have a problem with it. Did I? No! Everyone has an opinion. I was just pointing out that Cruz even said he wouldn't endorse Trump so he didn't lie. What would you have done if someone like Trump treated you like that and your family? Try putting yourself in his shoes.