Girls, Can good looks intimidate you?

Would you find it easier approaching a average guy over a really attractive guy?

• Yes
    67% (6)
  • No
    33% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like you enough, you're already attractive to me. It's all the same to me.

What Girls Said 3

• Not necessarily, because a lot of the guys I have liked in the past were average and I am so timid that it was hard to approach them.

• Oh my god, of course they can! I see people as.. people first and foremost. So, when I see someone who actually makes me think about their looks, I'm like "shit, brain, stop working." whatcha gonna do though :-)

• Yes and no. I personally would have trouble with both (I'm shy around new people and have anxiety.) though I think it'd more depend on the crowd around him. Looks in general wouldn't intimidate me. What would intimidate me would be the way he carried himself and if he was in the presence of others. If he was with no one, I'd have an easier time approaching him. If he carried himself in a stuck up mannor, I'd avoid him like the plague. If he carried himself quietly and or with an appearance of joy/happiness, I'd be sooner to approach him.