It's not how big it is it's how you use it. Agree or disagree?

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • It depends (please explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• To a point I guess, try fucking someone with pencil width haha

Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• There is such a thing as too small and too large such that, no matter how you use it, the female orgasm won't occur.

• It makes an lot sense but there will be people who take note of size in their perception/anticipation of sex to come.

• Mostly yes. In my experience I'm fairly large but I feel I'm better with tongue or hands. Don't spend all your time trying to ram away if you got nothing.

Pro Tip: G spot works wonders and work in a "come hither" motion. Take your time, take care of her and size matters a whole lot less.

Pro Pro tip: G spot/clit IS NOT the most errogonous (sp?, I'm tired) zone. Hands down her mind. You build up emotion there and then once you start going out its a experience most women haven't had and you're dick can be 2 inches and still perform better than most men.( From the women whom told me) and well if you got a big dick, bonus. And yes there are exceptions. I enjoy getting women off. I always ask how it was generally can be obvious sometimes no. Don't get offended if you didn't make them cum, try something else and learn from it. I've had to assure women it would not crush my ego of they didn't. I just tell them I wanna know what I can do better and generally does better after that.

• I agree. A trained shooter with a.22 can be as effective as someone who's never touched a gun in his life that has a.45.

• Depends on what you're talking about.

• I don't know whether I should agree or disagree but I know that I can hope it is so.

• both is important. saying size doesn't matter at all is bs, but of course it only matters to a certain extend. and of course knowing how to use it is important too

• Well sure, but good luck "using" something that can't achieve penetration in half the positions you try and slips out during the rest.

• Totally agree

• Women are so full of shit. They will vote that it size doesn't matter, then say 3 inches is too small. Because it is.

• How big what is?

• to a degree

• size matter to most younger women that i have met.

• Size and how you use it, both matters

• the smaller the dick, the more ways a guy can use it.

• That's true agreed lol

• Depends on the girl's taste, I guess.

• I guess but I'd rather have a 7in cock anyway.

• my c0ck is 12 inches ;)

• How to use it? Sometimes it makes it hard to take control of it. You know what I mean. And it's true. You should be in a male's body to experience that. It's frustrating... you can't control.

• You gals should feel more sympathy...

• so then would you be happy with 3 inches? lol

• depends on how big the vagina is on the inside, some are really big.

What Girls Said 8

• Average to big are great. I've had below average size in the past and its not as bad as it seems to br undersized.
    However the girl has a lot of responssiblity for how its used no matter the size !! Girls you can't just lay here and take it and complain about size you have to put work in too

• I agree to a certain extent. I'd personally never even try having sex with a guy with a 2" or an 8" dick though. Doesn't matter how well they can use it in those cases at all 😖

• Agree. Sex is about stimulation. If you are not capable of stimulating the sensitive parts, then shape and size is useless.

• Disagree but only because I personally am used to a certain size and mentally can't get past this when its something different.

• Agreed.

• to a degree i guess, but i mean size just matter.. but the thickness does too.. if its thick and big well he doesn't have to do much but stick it in

• Any sane person knows this.

• I want him to use everything in him to satisfy me and that's not just his tools.