Do you always wash your hands before you eat or after using the rest room?

Hands carry the most germs and you don't have to be OCD to know that :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• ALWAYS. I used to have stomach problems from bad diet and now I'm very cautious about preventing stomach pain. I do everything I can to prevent them. And one of those things is washing hands.

• After the bathroom yes. Before eating it kind of depends what I'm doing and where.

• After after

• Both. I am careful about contamination.

I haven't been ill in about 4 years.

• Yes, at least five times a day, usually more. I'm a bit obsessive about it.

• I think everyone has become way too obsessed with hand germs and germs in general. I only wash my hands if I eat with them and depends on what it was I ate. Washroom, usually every time but there's the odd time I don't for various reasons. If I just pee, I don't feel it's always necessary, it's only touching skin (no different then touching any other part of your body). Plus a lot of public restrooms have those air hand dryers which I hate using with a passion. But yes, usually I do.

What Girls Said 4

• for both

• Yes, always. I have never come out of the bathroom without washing my hands or eaten without washing my hands. Anyone that comes out of the bathroom and does not wash their hand are just gross

• I always wash them after using the bathroom but not before every time I eat. Who has time for that?

• no I feel people go overboard with this stuff at times. what do you think you've an immune system for?