What is the strangest thing you have heard about japan?

Which sterotypes have u heard about Japan?

Most Helpful Guy

• They have a festival called "Penis Day" in that day every Japanese come into Avenue or street where festival Will begin. They carry big Penis statues, eat foods in Penis shaped and also buy Penis toys. The most Weird thing is men join that festival aswell.

Lol.

• They also have a "vagina festival" but it's actually thought to celebrate fertility.

Most Helpful Girl

• They make porno where girls lick door handles and became horny because of that.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm in Japan now... People are really friendly

• Cheap Japanese Hotels where people just get a pod to sleep in for the evening and they're stacked on top of one another like bunk beds.

• The strangest thing I've heard -- and I don't know if it's true -- is that many of Tokyo's streets are unnamed and unnumbered, and that the numbers for street addresses are often not sequential and kinda random.

• This one is pretty crazy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdDLIdfAMOw

• They have striped panty vending machines.

• all the weird stuff you can buy there.

• I don't know but i really love Japanese people, they are kind and very good.

• Eating sushi off the body of a naked girl

• that the men have tiny penises.. lol

• The whole mental illness is often considered fake which pisses me the hell off
    That and the schoolgirl panty vending machines

• Real-life tentacle porn.

• Two things - that Japanese mothers would help their sons find sexual release so they could study for exams without distractions. And that there were vending machines where one could buy vacuum sealed used school-girl panties.

I have also been told that both of these are not actually true. But I found it interesting that such a lie would be made up about Japan. Like, we have to explain why they are so better at school - so lets say their A students are mother fuckers. And they have amazing technology.. let's say they use it for selling masturbatory aids that imply pedophilia.

What Girls Said 6

• All those assumptions based on Japanese porn basically.
    But really most stereotypes about Japan being weird and having weird stuff are actually true, it's a huge culture shock if you come here from a western country but you'll get used to it pretty quickly. At least I did.

• Tentacle porn.

Srs.

• That people work until they drop dead and that they're getting a nuclear bomb in secret to get revenge on the US.

• The penis festival😹

• I don't know about stereotypes but I always think of Japan as futuristic. Highly fashionable, trend setting, coolest and latest technology. People are smart. I have heard that the demand on education does put a lot of stress on Japanese youth but that's because of a documentary I watched.

• Lots of people kill themselves there