What is your biggest fear?

Mine is being embarrassed in front of lots of people or the possibility of having fake friends (thank god i dont and they have proved it 😌)

0|0
10|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• my biggest fear is a fear of achieving nothing and not being remembered for anything, but i also fear living a life i'll regret, i want to be happy above everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably being set on fire. I was at my grandma's house earlier this year and the oven caught on fire so I left everyone behind and got out of the house lol

0|0
    0|0
  • becoming just another unknown... wait... mission accomplished! Hahhaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop signs

0|0
    0|0
  • failing in love life and my career

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately, centipedes.

0|0
    0|0
  • my life and my future, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • mine is losing @cinderelli

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ghosts, they scare the sh_t out of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being eaten by an alligator.

0|0
    0|0
  • Recently, viewing my very past, it's insane women, sadly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have fear from anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • That I will never have a kiss in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • scorpions

0|0
    0|0
  • My most common fear is failure though being faced with it I think any sort of gruesome horror movie death would scare me more ie bloodthirsty alien leaches, sadistic hillbillies , man eating plants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Losing everything and living on the street

0|0
    0|0
  • Falling off a cruise ship in the middle of the night without anyone knowing im missing. That's terrifying to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• My biggest fear is that I will live a life full of nothing, and that I will leave no impact on it. I fear that I will be on my death bed with only regret that I didn't do more, as my final thought.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't think I have fears anymore... I learn to let go and forgive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being outed as trans in public. Online i give no fucks cos i won't meet anyone. But IRL its downright dangerous if someone figures it out. Luckily nobody has but still.
    Rather not get stabbed thank you very much,

Oh and needles, i hate needles. So sharp and pointy and they make my arm hurt and i can feel it in my vein and it makes me want to scream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Public speaking and needles.

0|0
    0|0
  • A big ass flood. Like what if the entire continent of Antarctica melted? Ocean water levels would rise, and if the Earth is 71% water what if the North American continent sunk or the oceans came over it

0|0
    0|0
  • The Dark
    Cancer
    Being alone
    Needles

0|0
    0|0
  • Heights.

0|0
    0|0
  • not being appreciating for the love i give