Is there a God?

Is there a God? Is there a God? Is there a God? Is there a God? Is there a God?

• Have.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, he exist every single day of our lives. He is not within the jurisdiction of time like we are, and he knows our hearts and what's in our minds. He always pursues us, but we neglect to pursue him. When we think we won't make it, he gives us hope and purpose, because he knows how cruel and dangerous this world is. When your financially unstable and you have no other way to provide for you family, he makes a way out of no way. It may not be what you want or expect, but he gives you what you need. When you think turning to the left while walking down the street is wise, he will warn you someway [either by sensing it, feeling it, or hearing his voice] to not do it. But we tend to ignore him, and go left, meanwhile you've put yourself in danger because you didn't heed to his warnings. I had that happen to me years ago, and it taught me a valuable lesson to listen to him. When I was struggling so badly in high school, I was told I may not graduate in time or I will be forced to get a GED. Something I did NOT want to happen. I had regents exams I needed to pass, and math is my worse subject. Every time I take it I get closer to a passing grade, but still failed. Do you not know how depressing and frustrating that feels? One the test day for Algebra, I finished the exam, but I just simply gave up. I was physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and psychologically tired. I was weary. I just to God that whatever happens, happens and I no longer do everything by myself [mind you this was my mistake and flaw growing up as a child], and said I give it all up to him and leave the situation in his hands. I already had a strong feeling I failed... AGAIN.

Then at summer school towards this day, I was called in to the office of my assistant principle to tell me how I did on the exams taken. You know what he said? Mind you it's been 7 years and I still have a hard time believing it but can. He said "Congratulations Ms. [my surname], your going to graduate at the end of summer school. You passed your regents." Now before anybody claims this story as a lie. My GPA average is less then 2.0, because of how my last h. s before transferring screwed me over. My math scores were horrid. I was truant from school because I was sick. Classes I should had have in my last school they didn't have, so that was why I was in summer school for my new h. s. I have my transcript with grades to prove it. It was hell. No one was of any help. God made a way out of no way.

Most Helpful Guy

• The existence of a God makes more sense than believing in no God at all. If you look around, it takes life to create life, and we've never seen life form out of nothing or from any type of accident. The idea of a big bang creating life accidentally is a hypothesis and it doesn't make sense to me. As humans we reproduce, so do the plants and the animals. Trees make oxygen, the sun makes water vapor which turns into a cloud and although this isn't life everything makes something and whatever is made there's purpose to it. The sun making water vapor which then turns into a cloud to rain down on us to nourish us isn't accidental how can a Big Bang create something that supports life, by accident? This World was designed for life, from life, for life.

I believe in God because it makes more sense to believe in him then it does to not believe in him.

• So because there is no answer that is heavily supported by evidence you turn to an omnipotent and onniscient being?

• So why do we need an answer? Just because we don't understand something doesn't mean you should turn to that which also has no evidence to support it.

• @KittieCat Because as imperfect beings, we are ALWAYS in search for an answer because we are NEVER satisfied with anything. This is a battle for your mind, and there are more powerful forces out here then you and me combined. Things that you don't understand until it's too late. God says he is a LIVING GOD. He creates life and can take life away. Can heal the sick or curse you to the ground. He created good and evil. And that he does all these things. And by evil, means the Devil who was once an angel himself, before he fell. That's why. But God is not going to force you to believe him if you don't want to. That's why he gives us free will to choose who we are going to serve. Saying to serve yourself is what 'evil' wants you to do because now he can control your mind, who you like, what you do, and how to live your life until it's too late. All while everything you do has serious consequences. Hope this helps answer your question.

What Girls Said 6

• I believe so

• There's no proof of any.

• Not for me. Not for me. Not for me. Not for me. Not for me.

• I don't know. X 6

• There's no way to know this.

• None of us know the answer to that question.

What Guys Said 24

• Absolutely.

• No. There is not.

• If there is, he did a pretty shitty job

• Yes.
    Come at me haters.

• Yes. His name is JSmuve.

• 'Have'

• There's only one person who can answer your question.

• I don't know for sure but I don't think so

• Yes there is

• i debated a lot of atheists
    its not about materialistic evidences
    they just dont wanna believe in god and be restricted and its mostly about sex

• Two questions,
    Why did you repeat that phrase five times?
    Why did you phrase it like that?

• I don't believe in God, however I do think that there was a person who people thought was God and made everything so there is most likely little truth to it.

• yes there is

• Why is "have" a poll choice?

• I see him every time I look in the mirror.

• When your fighting for your life in a foxhole or near death, strangely one finds religion and god.

• Yes there is.

• no there isn't.

• Sure there is.

• Whether there is one or isn't one, it does not matter to me at all. It's entirely irrelevant and redundant on whether a God or any Gods exist or not exist.

Besides no matter what happens, we're pretty much fucked and we're completely on our own, we created our own miseries and our own suffering in this world.

Even if there ever was supposedly a being or number of beings that was involved in our creation or had created us from the beginning they're long gone and gone forever and had already abandoned us, leaving us to deal with our own affairs and problems.

If you want really to believe in a god, or want to believe in one or as many gods as you want to, then believe in one or believe in them.

And if you don't believe and don't want to believe then you don't and you never will, it's just as simple.

Me, I really just don't care or give a fuck anymore.

• No. And if there is I wanna fight him.

• Really OP? How would I possibly know that?

• no no no no no no no

• Finally there is no god