Whats your Experiance with Deep Web`?

Whats your experiance so far, did you find anything interesting?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL, I first messed around on the onion network when I was 14 and I discovered, for the first time, Sergey Nechayev's 'Revolutionary Catechasm' - a lot of extreme left and right political discussion happens on p2p networks because people are afraid of getting spied on, but you can find the Catechasm pretty much anywhere. I didn't know that at 14, though. I thought it was top-secret, being passed around without the government seeing. And it was, in the 1870s when it was actually written. I didn't know it was written back then either.

IT FUCKED ME UP. ITS OPENS WITH THE LINE

"The revolutionary is a doomed man. He has no personal interests, no business affairs, no emotions, no attachments, no property, and no name. Everything in him is wholly absorbed in the single thought and the single passion for revolution."

l8r on

"The revolutionary is a dedicated man, merciless toward the State and toward the educated classes; and he can expect no mercy from them. Between him and them there exists, declared or concealed, a relentless and irreconcilable war to the death. He must accustom himself to torture."

and

"Tyrannical toward himself, he must be tyrannical toward others. All the gentle and enervating sentiments of kinship, love, friendship, gratitude, and even honor, must be suppressed in him and give place to the cold and single-minded passion for revolution. For him, there exists only one pleasure, on consolation, one reward, one satisfaction – the success of the revolution. Night and day he must have but one thought, one aim – merciless destruction."

I was like, FUCK. HOLY SHIT. I'M NOT READY TO BE A REVOLUTIONARY, LMAOOOO. It really stuck in my consciosness though, that attitude of like, revolutionary asceticism and total destruction.

Anyway, now that I've grown up, I know all about little Sergey Nechayev, and that his catechasm was all talk. He was the only one who was "merciless towards himself" and blah blah. Everyone else were dear friends, lovers, etc., and murdered the Tsar just fine.

Anyway: Onion and p2p networks aren't the deep web exactly as I understand, but they were as far as teenage-me ever got. I have a few friends I mostly communicate with over private p2p networks, for the same reason as the other left wing extremists who led to my encountering the Catechism, but other than that I've never felt the need to venture further. I don't have the money to buy a hit man and seeing as my father was a drug dealer I didn't need to buy drugs.

• So my answer is really "nothing" but I thought my young self's confused encounter with Nechayev was a really funny story, lol.

Also its annoying me now that I realize I misspelt 'catechism' all the ay through this

Most Helpful Guy

• i love the bombastic amount of information you have there. not everything is illegal. anything you cannot find on google is already the deepweb, no need for fancy browsers. anyway, the deepweb is 7 times larger than the internet we are currently on. what i find cool about it is all the databases with obscure shit in it.

• oo tell me more, if u can't get on it from google then how do u get on it? manually typing out the address?

• @ImDeadpoolBaby well damn XD whatever happened to not letting people take advantage of your talents? cuz all that does is make u sell urself short

• @chintita oh that website was made in about 1 year. it's free but you will wait up to a year as i slowly work on it :D so i can't quite say taking advantage, plus i only ever made 2 websites for friends :D

What Girls Said 9

• No experience, only heard of it last year. And it was called the Dark Web.

As far as I know it's filled with proxys, dodgy sites, and ways to cover yourself.
    Basically you go there to go illegal stuff which for most people is child porn.

Strangely enough, I don't find toddlers sexy. Paedophiles are disgusting.

• Corrections doll. Dark Web is for sketchy stuff and people who like their privacy and do more legitimate sketchy stuff like share music and movies. P2P is heavily monitored this days by ISP's and you can get a Copyright Infringement notice truth your ISP

• The deep web pretty much makes up over 90% of the internet and it's the basically part of the web that's not indexed by search engines
    just a bunch of dead links I personally experienced I've used the deep web via Tor and i2p (which was faster and better in my opinion, tor is overrated)
    Sure there are some fucked up shit on there like "Daisy's destruction" but the deep web is not as scary as people make it out to be. Most stories regarding the deep web is either exaggerated or just straight up fake

• Corrections Dark Web. Deep Web isn't a scary place. Dark Web is. Also remember that one source of urls on Dark Web is Hidden Wiki and even so Hidden Wiki does not have all hidden Dark Web sites, there are ways to access Red Rooms, live chats where people are killed and tortured, pretty much snuff porn. So if you never seen it please don't say it doesn't exist.

• @ImDeadpoolBaby Yeah you're right. Dark web is where the most illegal shit like silkroad would inhabit and ya I know what the hidden wiki is and even that is ridden with dead links.
      Also, I never stated that it doesn't exist, I'm just saying that it's often exaggerated in stories regarding the deep web or dark web and I have come across some of this shit. You're misunderstanding.

• Aye, you got to make hoaxes and stories about dark web being a scary place. Less people go there the better :D

There is few sites like Hidden Wiki but thouse URL's are shared in between people. So they are often known by very small sum of people, anyways this sites contain large selection of sketchy links with broken links getting taken down. Most stuff on dark web is scam like the hitman services, 99% of them are scam sites that rip people off and walk away with bitcoins.

• I like to go there to hire hit men and prostitutes.

• I don't have much experience there, and I don't think I want to.

• no experience. i looked it up a few times... apparently that's where you can access a lot of execution videos, child pornography, and the like. it does not sound like a good place to be.

• Dark Web is no Dark Net, the OP fucked up

• @Laura_Marx Oh god no. Try reading into digital cryptography how TLS/SSL and PGP works, how key exchange works, E2E, RSA, DES and like 20 different encryption algorithms with like 6-8 different encryption modes ECB, CBC, CTR then you also go into IV and key lengths of 18 to 32 bits... yeah this is a cluster fuck to learn

• @ImDeadpoolBaby omg >< lmao. yeah its complicated

• The Deep Web has left me more scarred than anything ever. I am immune to so much now lol.

• Hmm.. Deep Web? There isn't anything scary on Deep Web, Dark Web on the other hand yes. And what did you see on Dark Web? Red Room?

• @ImDeadpoolBaby Red Rooms are fake man it was made on creepypasta

• Shhhhh. Point of Dark Web is to keep people away with creepy stories, there are some rather nifty sites on there, so keep quite and pretend you did not see my comments about RC

• Been there, found what I was looking for.

• i don't fuck with the deep web... they have child porn it's too crazy for me

• Child porn is literally the most innocent thing on the dark web. They have online forums in which people will torture and kill people on livestream. FBI can't do much about it.

• @Fearless_banana i know... you can hire a hit man sell drugs buy a gun etc

• @Fearless_banana the term is Red Rooms paid Live broadcast 👌

• Dont have any experience with it.

What Guys Said 14

• I bought a bunch of fake 20's on there until one day I I got a package with a lot more than usual that said never to order or contact him again and I also bought a fake ID that scans and if a cop looks it up, it pulls up an actual person who is the same height as me and has the same eye color as me. Hope the cop car laptop doesn't provide a picture lol.

• Poked around just for fun , anti establishment conspiracies , aliens , lizard man , sexual violence , drug , guns , money laundering and hit jobs markets. Basically your local ghetto back alley but more hardcore and online.

• ... I call bull :D Dark Net does not have Google. You either know the hidden service URL or you don't and the URL's are public mate.

• Hidden Wiki. TOR maybe not, but there is always FreeNET and alike. Keep that in mind.

• @ImDeadpoolBaby
      So that's where Deadpool find his wares :P

• OP It's Dark Net/Web not Deep Web

1. Surface Web
    2. Deep Web
    3. Dark Net/Web

#3 is the sketchy sector of the internet needing TOR or alike. Best to stay away from Dark Net, you may wonder onto a Red Room.

• So what is the deep web about?
      And, supposing I'd want to get into the deep web or even the dark web, I would I go about. I mean, are there places I can actually learn how to access these deep/dark webs? I'm just very curious because I'm not exactly good with computers and I've always been wondering how people even get there. For example I've never thought of pedophiles as particularly intellectual (well maybe some but certainly not all). So how come they make it to the dark web and I don't?

• @Laura_Marx and @ImDeadpoolBaby Thanks guys, that was very interesting!

• @BlueCoyote No problem mate. I'm an amature programmer, so I been pretty fascinated by web since high school, eventually I learned how to write websites and play around with cryptography creating Deep Web like URL's for secure file sharing on the web :D

• Bought some illegal drugs from the Silk Road. Watched some dude get murdered on live cam. Hired a hit man to kill one of my ex girlfriends (cost me $10,000 I think)
    Bought all kinds of guns
    Look at a website where moms post pics of their dead babies

• if you really got into the red room (which i can't believe it you made it there) shall i pm you?

• There's a lotta hitler supporters and satanists who talk shit and jerk off to lolicon I guess

• Evil shit on there boyo. Don't go on there.

• already hired a hitman and bought a 9mm colt 1911

• I've never been because I can't get there through Google. XD

• You have to download tor so you can stay anonymous from the police

• That's Tor.

Lots of things there.

I was too young to know what I was getting into and would never go back into that... place.

• deep web is actualy a boring place full of cp
      red room is fake human experiments are fake marianas web is fake also
      Whats the point of the deep web

• I doubt many people even know what it is exactly.
    The deep web is anything on the internet that is not indexed by traditional search engines. Most of the internet is made up of the deep web.

• None coz I'm never EVER EVER EVER EVER... Getting Anywhere far or close from there

• Never heard of it.

• I knew about snuffing
    And then went out

• went on there to see how many scams there were, pretty easy way to get btc tbh

• Why would you go onto that? I swear that's what paedophiles use to watch child porn

• Nope that's Dark Web. There are 3 levels of internet.

1. Surface Web
      2. Deep Web (Websites that can't be indexed like Databases, password protected pages, or dynamic pages)
      3. Dark Net (Can only be accessed with TOR or alike programs)

Pedos and other live on Dark Net not on Deep Web :D

• @Laura_Marx I already know that.

• CP is for pedohpiles im not What i hired a hitman and bought a 9mm
      what im looking
      1. Red Room
      2. Real life Dolls
      3. Nasa FIles

• I bought some drugs and hired a hit man.

• i bought a gun and hired a hitman