Do you ever get so absorbed in things that you forget to eat?

I have a tendency to have an idea and forget about everything for a few days, eating included, drinking only when something is handed to me (which is never anymore as I am single) and sleeping only when I can't keep my eyes open. I have more than once fallen asleep sitting up. I figure that this is normal human behavior and that most people are just like me. Which you are. So vote "Yep" in the poll if you wouldn't mind. Thanks! :)

• Yep
  • Nah

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I am like that. When I work on something I am very interested in, when I am painting or when I am writing something, sometimes I fully forget to eat or sleep. As if I forget all of those day to day things, though It doesn't happen about drinking, I love drinking water and juices.
    It is bad but It is good somehow as well. Cause when you are writing or working you are in another space, fully concentrated on something other and do not care about things that "mortal" people care about.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny actually, I'm constantly reminding someone I know to remember to eat and drink because she always forgets... But then I forget whilst saying that :P

What Girls Said 7

• Go get a drink and take a nap before work! You silly sausage...

• Damn, I could only wish for that to happen.

• I'm lucky if I eat a full meal a day.

• Yup exactly

• This happens when i'm decorating.

• No. Hunger is always there

• Yes, quite often.

What Guys Said 3

• Also sleep...

• When I first got the mass effect trilogy, I stayed up 24 hours straight, non stop playing it. I'm surprised my ps3 didn't catch on fire.

• Penor size?