I am feeling to deactivate from GAG?

Is it safe to share my email to some acquaintances here through messages?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• You're the judge of whether or not it's safe. If you know you can trust them, there shouldn't be an issue.

• Be careful, but you can always block her/him if after giving your email you find that fellow rude and perverted.

• Aw goodbye. I wouldn't share my information like that with people on here though.

What Guys Said 6

• If you don't know them well enough that you have to ask if it's safe or not then it probably isn't.

And see ya.

• I have done it - It is safe just follow the basic guidelines of trusting them, only give it if you are satisfied.

• Good luck my friend

• If they're trustable, sure!

• Yeah, thank god one less on this god forsaken dustbin of a site.

• I've exchanged phone numbers, email addresses, and even been sent holiday cards by post... Some people are cool, other people are not. Some people I've talked to for over a year outside of this site... What dangerous thing do you imagine someone will do with your email address?