Do you dislike it when girls heavily edit their photos when in real life they are very average?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike all morphing of reality - makeup included.

• Sorry what do you mean?

• I'm not promoting plastic surgery. Why you guys are coming up with such examples?

I just want a beautiful partner who's "really" beautiful without any objects. That's all.

• Whale sperm XD okay I get it I get it. You prefer it to be at the right place at the right time but for everyday events you'll rather see your woman in her unadulterated form. Understandable.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't mind - I understand when you have a pic you like to have the best version out there

• Hmmm I just don't like it when there's too much make up

• Hell Yeah I dislike this shit. That's why online dating is so scary for me

• yeah i do

• No, she looks great in both.

• No it is fineeeeeeee

What Girls Said 7

• A filter and proper lighting is okay, but when girls heavily edit their photos its just gross. Like "Bitch you think we don't notice? You look like a cartoon character." XD

• "Heavily edited" lmao from what I can tell she just used some airbrush to make her skin appear more smooth.

• I don't mind unless it's a complete transformation. Then it can be very confusing. Most women I know don't go to those extremes, though.

• With your logic only pretty girls are allowed to take pics. Am I right or am I right?

• Idc as long as she's not a complete different person irl. The girl you showed doesn't fall into that category.

• The first girl's eyebrows are too damn thick.

• I wouldn't say I hate it, you do whatever you want with your pictures but it looks fake.