If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Complete time manipulation. So I can time travel, stop time itself, slow it down, and even make things newer or older.

What Guys Said 20

• The power to have all superpowers in the world.

media.giphy.com/media/anY8RifJ0lgdy/giphy.gif

• Teleportation. Because then I could travel whilst also being forced to stay on ground (where it's more interesting) because if I could fly, I would miss out on a lot of stuff.

• Reading next year's stock market lists today.

• Lol I actually like this one!

• That's way too much work. I'd rather just have... next week's winning lottery numbers.

• The power to manipulate matter like Dr Manhattan.
    Essentially makes me a god :p

• Ha, you're power couldn't even touch me, astral projection, but I could reach into your head and take out your entire brain. Mu-ha-ha!

• Maybe, but astral projection is out side of matter manipulation. It's kind of like a spirit plane that exists along side of ours.

• Still, Dr. Manhattan was pretty cool.

• Just give me the 'Ultimatrix' or 'Omni matrix' from Ben 10!.. I don't need anything more!.. I can scan and alien or human species and become them!.. And also become multiple versions of that species.. 50 superman... Etc

• But you would have to actually meet an alien in order to scan them. You won't be getting off this planet anytime soon for that to happen. That and the fact that aliens probably won't have any superpowers because it's an evolutionary impossibility to have any. Why don't Earth creatures have them?

• Awesome! Ben 10!

• @ThisDudeHere lol you are right!.. But my point Is I can scan anyone and become them!.. Or become 'upgrade' and become any machine just need to scan it

• Change/manipulate probability.

• A complete marry mastery of astral plane projection. With it I'd be able to fly, teleport, walk through walls, breath under water, become invisible, etc.

• Time travel

• Freeze time.
    Nothing compares.

• Mel Gibson power had had in that movie where he could read womens minds. if I had that, I could at least know what it means when this certain girl won't talk to me at work.

• go back in time all the time i want so i can menage to experience different things, ending and choices

• Wolverines healing factor. No disease would effect me, I'd live a long ass time, wouldn't be afraid of doing dangerous things, etc

• Omnipotent omniscient.

• If I point my finger at someone and say "pew pew " they die immediately.

• i think it would be flying to anywhere i want to

• Eat anything i wanted, and with the taste i wished.

• Understanding women :D

• x-men

• The ability to understand any language for obvious reasons.

• fart power

What Girls Said 3

• Gah, I'm stuck between invisibility or teleportation.

• I'd like to fly

• I would like to fly as well :D

• controlling elements