Which of these three kinds of snakes should I get?

1. corn snake Which of these three kinds of snakes should I get?According to the Ratsnake Foundation Herpetological Society, morphs include: Albino corn snake: Also called amelanistic corn snakes, because they lack melanin, or black pigment. These snakes are bright red, orange, yellow and white. The eyes are also red, orange or pink Adult corn snakes have a body length of 61–182 C
2. milk snake
Milk snakes grow 20 to 60 inches (51 to 152 cm) long. They have smooth and shiny scales and their typical color pattern is alternating bands of red-black-yellow or white-black-red. However, red blotches instead of bands are seen in some populations.
3. king snake

The common kingsnake of California typically has broad dark bands separated by cream-colored bands. The scarlet kingsnake of the southeastern United States has broad red rings and narrow yellow rings separated by thin black

SO WHICH SHOULD I GET?

Most Helpful Guy

• Milk Milk MILK!

Sexier than these other posers.

• why are you screaming milk

• I just prefer how the Milk snake looks -_-..
      Nice colours, nice patterns, preference ya know.

• oo ok i get it lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if the white ones in the first pic are the same as the second one, but they're cool! You should get them

• are you talking abut the corn

What Guys Said 6

• How about you get a nice bunny instead xD

media.giphy.com/media/8vo11T6WvFEVG/giphy.gif

But If it has to be a snake I would get whichever gets bigger, more scares for your buck.

• my cussin has bunnies

• It's a bit like asking me to select an STD.

• how so?

• Most people are repulsed by them. Be sure to get one that doesn't bite.

• tho up thare are all for beginners

• Get a dog. Lol I don't like snakes

• I'd go with the corn snake.

• none. they are dangerous as hell

• not those thy dont even have teeth and thy dont grow bigg enofe to hurt me

• yeah the corn snake

• kk noted

• Milk snake

What Girls Said 5

• when i was in the 5th grade, there was a reptile exhibit that came to my school, and they brought a corn snake in~ we got to pet him, and he was pretty cute.

added bonus? his name was kellogg.
    get it? kellogg the corn snake... lol. :P

• lol cute

• Hahaha aw that's cute. :D

• @nfigure lol i used to nap in the sun with it to lol he was such a sweet heart

• Get a corn snake! They are beautiful and also non-poisonous meaning you can comfortably take them out of their terrarium and let them crawl around sometimes :D

• ll non on that list can hurt me but cool

• Oh I didn't know about the others but yeah I still think corn snakes are the prettiest out of those

• ok cool

• The albino ones. They seem precious as hell.

• King snake definitely

• What about a Trouser Snake? :P