Why do people hate Jews?

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Hitler hated Jews because well, he believed that Barbarianism is what should exist in this world and unfortunately, Jews believe in giving and loving other human beings. That is honestly the most basic answer there is, anti-Semites believe Jews hold everything in their hands and have the most amount of money but in reality there are only 14 million Jews living on this planet. They are basically a statistic that should almost not exist, yet they survived and outlived the greatest empires there are.

Consider this, there are almost 3 billion Muslims (by the year 2050)
    Christians a billion something and then billions to other existing religions

Jews are a minority and minorities have always been hated because they like to stick to themselves and not assimilate.

If you do not understand something or someone well, you will tend to hate them/him/her

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the Jewish people have a tendency to not integrate into the society that they move into. And as they stand out, they are disliked for being different. Not that it's right, but that's the main reason.

1|3
    1|1

What Girls Said 8

• I honestly can't say I'd know anyone who hates Jews if we exclude the obvious, Adolf, tbh..

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of the bias issues that they watch on tv every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the Nazis hate Jews

0|0
    0|1
  • ─▒ dont hate

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, doesn't most of muslim countries want to see isreal blown of the face of the world. I mean they tried to kill all jews when they envaded from africa. people havr always hates the jews in human history, who likea gods chosen ones.

2|0
    0|1
    • Muslims want access to their holy land (which is also the same as the Israeli holy land). because they've been denied this by Israel and the western world some Muslims have an anti-semitism while others simply feel that the denial to their holy land is unfair

• @madhatters4 muslims dont belong in isreal lol. Ishmeal was a jew and their prophet he was biblically shunned by god for going agaisnt gods wishes. they do not acknowldege their jewish heritage all of there prophets are jews yet they deny all of them. they dont belong in isreal , heck much of the middle east belong ot isreal according to roman maps and literatrure.

• so are christians heretics? all their prophets are jewish. their savior was jewish and yet they killed them.

but to the topic at hand... whether they deserve access to the holy land is not the question. i simply stated why Muslims view Jewish people the way they do

• I don't know why but i hear very bad things about them people so your guess is as good as mine *shrugs*

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• Many reasons.

1. A lot muslims and arabs dislike jews which in itself is quite a big population number..

2. The actions of Israel that are horrendous.

3. Jews often sticking only among themselves and looking down on non-news

4. Lots of money and power in the hands of jewish individuals.

5. People with a victim-mentality generally aren't liked too much.

0|1
    0|3
  • Muslims hate Israeli (and thus Jewish people) because they were displaced from the land they'd been living on for about 1500 years after WWII

as for others who hate Jewish people it's simple discrimination, prejudice, bigotry

0|1
    0|0
    • They were not displaced until they started trying to massacre the Jews in Israel.

• Show All
    • Not all of them left many stayed.

• @Jackblue i'm very aware of this. there were multiple diaspora. but you said they were not displaced til they (Muslims) started trying to massacre Jews in Israel which is categorically untrue

• Indeed people dont hate average jews but hate jews who think they are higher than others and they are right to suffer people that live with them , I many times defended Jews' rights on Israel and many wrong comments on Jews but they need to fix their acts generally.. The talmud maybe makes them think this way it is full of wrong thoughts

0|0
    1|1
  • Because they aren't even full Jew, they're Jew ISH.

1|0
    0|1
  • Because religion is not as great as it makes out

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't know they were hated

2|0
    1|0
  • Arab hate israelians not Jews cause they stealing land

Israelians marketing the "anti sematic", while Arabs are sematic themselves

Not all Jews are Zionists

0|2
    3|4
    • why do you always get so many dislikes when you speak about religion? i just noticed that now

• Show All
    • Do you hate your own country? Im sure they stole the land to create your country

• well since you're sure that it happened, it must have happened

• They bring it on themselves

0|0
    5|4
  • …since when?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you look at most places in the world, the minorities were treated badly.

Jews just happened to be a minority all over the place. So you're not asking 'why do people hate algerians', even though in france, they may be treated badly, but that's specific to france.

There's definitely leftover from the fact that for a long time the church blamed the jews for killing Christ. You know, the religious establishment, jewish, pushed the government that was roman to kill jesus. So it's a big shock that the roman religious establishment that followed, having thought long and hard about it, decided that it was 'jews' who were to blame.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats just the way it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a look at any unbiased news source (which is a rare find if you're in America) and see what they regularly do the Palestinians. How little they care. How little remorse they feel.

Now, realise that most of the rest of the world does not get the always-pro-Israel news slant that America does. They regularly see the images of what Israel does and the consequences of it.

The more you know about Israel, the more likely you are to hate the Israeli government, zionists, and so by extension (in some peoples minds) the Jews.

0|0
    1|2
    • Does the unbiased news also tell you what the other aide does?

• Show All
    • If course it is. You are saying its due to the actions against certain people. You can't exclude the actions of those people against the Jews as a factor.

• I'm not excluding it. I'm saying why people hate the Jews.

Nowhere in the question does it ask if that hatred is justified. So it was NOT relevant to the question. You want to know why they are hated? Now you know.