If u fly at low-coasters, where no free food-do u take ur own food?

For example if u fly low coaster 3 hours one way-no free food only free water. Would u take some hamburgers with u on the plane? or somthing other to eat? or u ok without food?

What Guys Said 2

• A cold hamburger? Yuck

I take sandwiches with me, even when i get a free meal because plane food is disgusting.

• not all plane food is bad... Some companies such as emirates, turkish airlines and swiss air have very tasty food

• Emirates first class is amazing granted, but in economy i find every airline to be disgusting bar none. The meal is not even worth ¬£10 so i'd buy a sandwich and enjoy that instead.

• emirates economy -comfort, everything is for free. Food 3 times during 5 hours flight and free bar with wine, shampaign, juices and all kind of soda drinks

• I always bring food with me. I just leave off tomatoes or anything that may make bread soggy.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess it would depend on how long the flight is and the rules for the flight. I've only flown twice in my life, and I was fine without food. Then again, it was a short flight both ways.

• as i wrote 3 or so hours

• I was just answering in general, haha. Three hours isn't that long. I'd be fine without food. I could eat beforehand if I really thought I'd be hungry.