Do u drink beer?

I'm just curious to how many people drink me personally I don't drink it

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate beer. tastes gross. ill take wine though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did. But only with friends, but it's never frequent since we're on different schedules with work and life so it's very randomly. And usually the maximum is 2 pint glasses. I'm not a hard liquor or wine person, although I have tasted and tried them, and when compared to beer I seem to prefer the taste of beers over them, some, not all, there are some I tasted before and they were way too bitter and made me felt more or less the same about how I felt about wine and hard liquor tasted.

I only remember once or twice that I had drank at home by myself and it was just 1 can or 1 bottle.

Cider beer, now that was actually good and interesting. Only tried Apple Cider Beer and Pear Cider Beer, which I think were my real favorites. For other beers, they're ok, and to me they're best when drinking it when having an appetizer or pizza.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah lager beer.

• No because I'm afraid that it might actually kill my brain cells. If it doesn't, I'm still not taking any chances.

• Sometimes

• Heck yes!!

• I don't like it

What Guys Said 3

• Which kind of beer? The American beer taste like pis*. But beer of Pilsner kind it's totally different and one small bottle is healthy for your kidneys. This kind of beer I really like.

• Oh fuck yes I do. A lot.

• Rarely, I prefer liquor.