Are scorpios intense, deep people?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stars don't determine personalities OP.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes. Sometimes the description fits but when it fits, it's not as enjoyable as it's made out to be. The intensity, in my experience, comes from emotional instability. A lot of Scorpios get so lost in their own depth that they can't find their way out and end up becoming very depressed, moody, anxious, brooding, and either very passive aggressive or extremely aggressive. It's like an ocean with a constant rumble of waves beneath the calm surface... it might sound cool but actual exposure to it is a different experience.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes we are, it all depends on what type of scorpio they are, their moon and other factors of their natal chart but it could be true for the most part, some of it.

• I'm a Scorpio OP. If you got to know me I'm as deep as the sea.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure some are.

• Yes I think so. I'm a Scorpio and I've found that we keep a lot to ourselves and don't trust people very easily