How would YOU survive an alien invasion?

Most Helpful Girl

• For 1) I wouldn't climb to the top of the building under the alien spaceship!
    For 2) I wouldn't try to seduce any gum chewing shy girls!
    For 3) I'm already an alien princess, what is there to invade?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• 😐 I'd have to pretend to be one of them and then take them down one by one 😂 Among other people who want to take them down too

• I'm an alien.

• By becoming one of them. Yup, the enemy is walking among you 😛

• They would think I'm one of them since I have big eyes too. Though mine would still be a little smaller than theirs. XD

• i wouldn't, rdy 2 die lmfao

• By running away and blowing up Earth. I'll end up killing humans too but idc really :P

• By totally surrendering to it.

• Disguise myself as one of them and carry my baseball bat just in case something goes wrong.

• I'd smile and they would be fascinated from my charm😏...😂😂😂

• The basement. Lol I don't know

• I wouldn't.

• Lmao I wouldn't I'd be too busy trying to save my coconut oil 😂😂😂

• With a prob up my butt...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 18

• Does it even matter if we actually survived or not?

I mean, humanity is a really divided species to begin with. Wouldn't they just wait until we're badly fighting and destroying each other and badly weakened first before they make any real sudden moves to advance any of their forces forward into position to even attack us?

I mean, even if they never come here to destroy us, we would ultimately still destroy each other because the fact it's in our nature to do so. We badly suffer from the possibility of aggression and aggressive behavior. Always fighting constantly over petty little things, unimportant things, or things that we thought were so important that we'd kill each other over for it. But in the end was it ever really worth it? We're more than likely going to destroy each other first than extraterrestrials destroying us or invading us.

And the other most important question would be what are the motives for them to attack earth and humanity? I suppose if they are really smart asses then they'd just wait it out and let us fight it out among ourselves and destroy each other first before arriving here or they'd wait at least until we're badly weakened from destroying each other first. Or the best and oldest trick in the book to help win any wars: "DIVIDE AND CONQUER".

Ultimate question is if their so advance why would they ever want to come to earth to attack us in the first place? Unless somehow or some way we were the ones had enslaved or captured any of their kind first or something such as when and if any of them crash landed here and had became stranded.

• I wouldn't because Hollywood gets alien invasions wrong. If a civilization is capable of traveling light years to make it here, they are more than able to wipe 100% of humanity out. All of us.
    There is no way you can survive alien invasions. There wouldn't even be an invasion - chances are they would just set up facilities for whatever it is that they need to extract here while we won't be able to do shit against them.

Imagine a bunch of Gorillas living in a jungle and one day the US comes over and starts cutting down the forest to build an oil rig. What are the gorillas going to do anyway?

• That's the same kind of scenario I would agree with. Can't agree more with what you just said.

Hell if Aliens were going to attack earth they could just infect the planet with a plague that cannot be vaccinated or countered effectively and we're all fucked anyway. Why would they even go through the trouble of attacking us with energy weapons and shit? Especially, if they are after any resources that are vital or of any real use to them. They could just use something that specifically wipes out humans and leave all of the resources like water, various elements, metals, and possibly even fossil fuels in tact. No warning, nothing, it would be an instant unavoidable direct attack that hit so hard that we never saw it coming and could never had prepared for it no matter what we did or how hard we tried.

• I would ally with them!

• why not? you can fuck hot alien women and they can never get pregnant since your DNA is not similar enough to theirs.

• I'd join them.

• Aliens will never invade. If a species with the technological capacity to travel stars are violent, then they'd destroy themselves before even lifting off their own planet.

We should stop protecting aliens to be like us.

• Do you meant projecting? There is really no point of extraterrestrials using any form of weapon to attack us unless it was like a virus or pathogen that would leave all of Earth's resources intact as typically I would expect that to be the real "motive" to invade in the first place. That is unless somehow they're aggressive bullies or sadistic trolls that attack this planet only because they felt like it would boost their own egos or because they would think and felt that it would actually be something fun they would do. But the first motive is the most likely, but it would be dumb of them to destroy so much of the planet's surface with energy weapons or any other kind of physical weapon to attack us directly.

• @JudgmentDay Projecting* Yeah. Typo thanks to my phone.

Aliens would have no need to siphon resources from us. If they have space travel, they have the capability to manifest literally anything they need out of 'thin air'. There's an abundance of matter and energy out in the universe. There's no need for them to take from our planet.

And if they had that level of ego, it would make no sense. They would wipe themselves out way long before they come to our planet.

• Pretty much, aggressive behavior, thoughts, emotiions and actions are a real bitch to have from own experiences. If they're really so advance like you said then they probably already have their own little utopian paradise and just chillin' or partying in their own kind of ways and style.

That's why the ultimate question is what is the motive and why would they ever want to attack us in the first place, unprovoked? I could only see them come to fuck with us if we had fucked with them first and pushed their buttons or insulted them either intentionally or unknowingly.

• Surrendering and pledging to the cause of our glorious new alien overlords.

• Well here's how I would handle a... PANIC PANIC PANIC WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

• I'd probe their asses and they'd like it!

• I have my blanket , its all good

• Sure why not

• Killing as many of them as possible before I get killed by one of them.

• I would hide and hope I don't get proved

• Hope they have some sort of national reserve trust and put us in a planet sized bio dome.
    if they want us all dead and have the tec to get to us where probably all dead. other aliens are the only ones that can protect us!

• I wouldn't worry about it if trump becomes president cuz he has magic powers and can make problems like crime vanish in a day. So he'd destroy them... but don't ask him how.

• We already have. They're called Messicans