What is the best way to clean your room?

Having a difficult time figuring out where to start. It's a little bit overwhelming.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Give yourself just thirty minutes a day to get as much done as you possibly can. When the thirty minutes start, you don't stop or pause your effort for anything unless there's an emergency or the house is on fire or something. The best course of action is to start by getting things out of your room that don't belong there like dirty dishes for example. Everything in the home has a home and a lot of rooms are messy or dirty because an influx of objects are not where they're supposed to be. A good next step could be to put any clothing items where they belong. Is there a shirt hanging on the floor length mirror? Do you have clothes on the floor? Pick them up and put them where they go... in the dresser, in the closet, or in the hamper for laundry. Neatly put all feminine products like perfume, shampoo, shower gel, nail polish, nail polish remover, etc in a drawer or neatly on your dresser where they're not causing a mess. If you tell me exactly what messes are in the room then I can help come up with a more specific plan that meets your needs. Generally though, it's best to organize everything/put everything where it belongs as a process to help you clear the floor because you knock out so many tasks at once.

• Honestly I had a few friends over the weekend for drinks and we kind of got out of hand lol there's cans everywhere and garbage. clothes thrown all over the place, books everywhere

• Lol! Okay, so a good method for you would be to literately get yourself a trash bag or two and see how much garbage you can throw away in 30 minutes. I'd even call a friend over to help you out since they made the mess too lol Day one can be devoted to making piles. All clothes go in one pile, all books go in another pile, trash is picked up and placed in a garbage bag as you go. Have a separate trash bag for recyclables if you recycle. If you're feeling like you have the energy when you're done, then take it a step further and start a load of laundry for those clothes. Choose a different day in the week to put the books where they belong and organize them accordingly.

What Guys Said 5

• First I sweep I'll the feces off the top of everything, then I fill boxes full of it and store it in the garage for the grandchildren to munch on when they visit.

• Best thing to do is not let it get that bad LOL If you maintain it week by week then it does not take much at all.

• Are you wading through a sea of clothes on the floor or is it not that bad?

• Invite your friends to come over and help. Supply them with booze+food=good time

• How is this a question like really nigga

What Girls Said 2

• I used to feel that way but I realized that if I start with my bed, I feel a bit relaxed.

So I do my bed first.
    And then, if my floor is messy, I would pick the clothes and drop them on the bed, and then clean the floor. Just a quick sweep.

Then I would start with my clothes.

I take breaks in between though.

And then I move on to my dressing table and then my desk, and then my mini bookshelf and then this table I have near my desk.

• Step one... get off the internet
    Step two... clean room
    Step three... proclaim victory