What do you think of people who wear jackets everyday? And would it stop you from dating them?

I feel naked if I don't wear jackets so I almost never leave my house without a jacket😅😅

Most Helpful Girl

• Never crossed my mind, jackets are fine.

What Girls Said 4

• if it's hot outside I'd find it weird, like you want to hide something on your arms

• I wear it to hide my arms lol they almost look like sticks no matter how much I lift 😂😂😂😂

• It's better to show your arms than wear a jacket in the heat. Who cares about how people view it. Accepting them and letting people see them beats feeling insecure, letting everyone know it and even assume worse, and also suffering in the heat. I used to wear T-shirts and long jeans all summer, because I had some extra weight and I didn't like my body at all. But I was suffering from the heat, and my sweating ruined my hair, my makeup, my mood. It actually became boring. When I started accepting myself and wearing shorts, skirts, dresses and sleeveless shirts, I felt liberated and confident.

• lol what kind of jacket?

There are some types of jackets I dislike

• I used to wear jackets all the time, but its hot so not now. I dont see why that would be an issue

• Even if it's hot? Id think you're a weirdo

What Guys Said 2

• Doesn't it completely depend on the weather lol?

• Even if it's hot

• Well that's quite strange lol, If it's hot and you're wearing a jacket people might think ur hiding something under it. I mean if it makes you sweat you're not going to be attractive to girls with a soaked face and shirt.

• I think you'd be dead in no time. It was 110 today.