My best friend wants to know if?

Ok so my best friend has missed her period and is wanting to know if y'all girls can help her out with a list of homeade pregnancy tests and how accurate they are?

Anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no home made ones, just go to the drug store and buy one

• Well what about those Bleach and Sugar tests I've heard of them but she ain't sure if they actually work

• Only a real pregnancy test is going to work, nothing homemade is going to work or be at all accurate, what's so hard about buying one? You don't need a prescription or be a certain age, if it's the cost I think you can get them free at the clinic

Most Helpful Girl

• hi there aren't any apart from going past your period date and not coming on... she really needs to buy a test at her due period date and go from there really...

What Guys Said 2

• One would ask why the store is not an option

• i can only tell you this, in the middle ages women pissed on a female frog if they thought they were pregnant, and if that same female frog was pregnant after they pissed on it after a couple then you are pregnant too. it supposedly worked 100% but dont ask me how you find the same frog back.

• No lol what im asking is how u know its female

• i dont know lol.

What Girls Said 0