What would be your biggest fear if you were reduced to the size of a ladybug 🐞?

My biggest fear would be... SPIDERS! 😱😱😱
Also, I think I would become insignificant in a world that I was at one time significant. 🙁 Even though it would be the same world, or even house, or even room, everything would literally expand to gigantic proportions all around me. Not only would I feel small, but I literally would be small, and not be living a human life, but a bug's life. So many new antagonists would emerge in my life. Someone like a little kid, could inadvertently crush me and never even know. I'd be alone in a huge world

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably my dog because she might try to eat me, she tries to eat everything lol, even shoes..

• 😟😢😭 can u imagin the massive tounge and slobber 😝

• Yes lol, I'm just glad I'm not an ant :P

• YES I agree!!! Now I'm going to feel really bad if I ever step on a bug, even more than before 😔 lol

What Guys Said 26

• Some stupid bug-hating person would just step on me!!
    I look out for spiders, ants and bugs!! Most are good, and do a job, like pollinating our food crops!! Others trap and eat the annoying flying fkcers in my house!!
    I believe some of the Native American ways, and Spider is a noble one, and a protector, and the weaver of the web that the letters of our language were first woven!
    Lady bugs and centipedes do not bother me. I usually escort them out, in the warmer months, and seldom see them in the winters!! The Spiders, I like, and let them have their webs and eat whatever they can catch!!

• And no matter how much you try to convince them you're not a bug, their foot will probably come down too fast anyway.

• I know. Some people are just ignorant of the 'Web of Life' and they kill these little ones, not understanding how they make our life, as it is, possible!

• Trying to find shelter from all the things that could crush me, while worrying if that place of shelter has any larger creatures that are wanting to eat me... And in all this needing to find water/food to survive! Quite a scary thought to imagine this kind of existence! haha

• Humans

• Well they told me size doesn't matter 😂😂😂

• Not being able to eat pizza anymore 😢

• Getting trampled?

• SPIDERS 😨😨 🕷🕷🕷

• Venus fly trap

• Ants.

• To be stepped on, I guess.

• I actually *buy* containers of ladybugs at the local hardware store and unleash them in my garden to eat other pests.

• Eaten by a bird

• I doubt the cognitive function of a ladybug allows for any complexity of a fearful emotion. I likely wouldn't even be aware of my own instinct defendant existence

• Lizards...

• Spiders, i hate those basterds as is. If they're biger than me... just fuck that.

• Being stepped on or crushed with fingers

• Parasitic insects and fungi. I like to think the spiders would help me because I just take them outside rather than squash them but really they would probably just eat me :(

• Since my first fear would be a spiders web, I have to say now it would be flying over a sticky tounged BullFrog, or being locked up in a cage with a gang of FireFlies or Zika infested mosquitos <-----spellcheck, God forbid if I flew into a Bug Zapper.

• my cat

• i think it would be being stepped on or getting on all over on someone's spit

• Humans.
    Those giant humans.

• drowning in @polocrew's jizz #nohomo

• Being stepped on (thus killed) by humans.

• What kind of stupid question is this?

• Accidentally flying into a pile of shit.

• Caffeine

What Girls Said 19

• humans walking on me?

• I'd like to not be stepped on.

• Being squished.

• Preschoolers trying to "collect" me for their school so they could sing this song.

https://youtu.be/qjhSgMqsAfM

*Shivers*

• Oh my. LOL these kids would literally keep you as their pet for ever.

• This would make a great horror movie. Maybe the main character isn't a good person and she shrinks someone else who comes close to getting killed many times at this size, however, she's saved, and turned back to normal size, but the bad charcter then shrinks and is eventually "saved" by a young kid who brings her to school and this is her life. As the song plays through the credits.

@NoturPrincess AHHHHHH So that's what it was! I had a dream (nightmare) of those damn kids! It was so real and my heart was pounding... I was in a jar and 4 huge young kids, 3 boys and 1 girl, were staring at me laughing and poking at the jars. The one boy was chomping on something and spitting and I begged them to let me go and the girl let out one of those open mouth scream laughs!!! Then the one boy shook the jar. AND that stupid song played faintly in background but seemed like a different version. 😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Getting crashed like a bug and no body would notice... I don't have to be a bug to be terrified by spiders lol

• Especially when it's someone u know that inadvertently crushes u, despite ur teeny screams!😔 I would have a panic attack if I fell into a spider web!!! And imagine seeing someone u know across the room, like on their phone, and they can't hear your screaming!

• Absolutely it be the most hideous monster I could encounter. Also can you imagine a gigantic slimy toad?

• I really don't want to :)

• Kids who go around collecting ladybugs and keeping them in bottles to go around showing their friends 😮

• OH NO!!! lol And imagine how the kid may react if they realized u were a tiny person? 🐞🔎

• It's lose lose situation

• Being stepped on!

• Getting squashed lol

• Not being able to change back into human form

• Spiders, sprockets, tarantulas, scorpions, all of the crazy ass insects we have around here.

• Everything.

• Bro you seriously need to put your kink posts in the sexual topics.

• Being a red little creep with black spots.

• People stepping on me

• Snails

• Everything

• Everything bigger that may eat me. Or a lawn mower.

Honey I Shrunk The Kids?

• Love that movie. How about a vacuum?

• Oh man a dog would be scary, even if it recognized u it might try to lick u up... Hope ur mom wouldn't think ur a bug😟

• What about the cheerios lol

• Getting eaten or stuck inside a male OR female's genitals!!!

• Being killed.