What's the worst mistake youve ever made?

So earlier today, the GAG user TatyanaTheEmpress asked this question: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q2060250-guys-who-s-the-most-attractive-girl-in-buffy-the-vampire-slayer

I answered Faith because about 2 or so years ago, on my birthday, I met Eliza Dushku. She was on a website that I used for free ringtones (the site no longer exists). Anyway, she gave me her number, called me, drunk, and we talked cause that's what she wanted to do. For about 6 months we remained in contact but we got in to a fight. The thing is, I don't even remember what the fight was about, and now she doesn't talk to me at all. I've tried apologizing and all that (even though like I said I don't remember what the fight was about) but, she just won't reply to me. I think she wound up getting a new number anyway, so I deleted the one she gave me.

Up to this point in my life, this was the worst mistake I've made, since it involved a celebrity. The celebrity happened to be a girl, so, it was still tough to keep her around butttt, still.

Just curious if others have had big mistakes like this

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Rejecting a life changing opportunity out of fear of losing my identity/myself (worst part is I would make the same decision even if I had another chance).
    2. Giving false hope.
    3. Acting indifferent while I was burning inside.
    4. Creating an account on this website.
    5. The roles I played.
    6. Keeping my expectations low.

• want to explain number 4, well, really explain them all, but especially number 4

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1