I fell in love with a female on gag but then she abruptly deleted her account?

She was beautiful, compassionate, smart and extremely funny. I enjoyed reading her mytakes and comments. I miss her a lot. She started to hate me after I professed my love to her and told me she had a boyfriend. I want to apologize but there is no way to contact her. Can admins help me with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they will not and they should not. If they did that for you, they would do that for anyone who had a similar story and that would make it too easy for people to be stalkers. "Apologizing" is an excuse to have more contact with her and she very clearly indicated that she does NOT want that. If you have any respectful feelings in your soul. . . leave her alone!

by the way, "falling in love" with someone who you have never met is something that you do when you are 14 years old. Take a look at how you are behaving and you may understand why this woman wanted to sever all contact with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• The admins do not give any private information on users because it's an invasion of privacy and it a huge liability if something bad were to happen. It makes it too easy for someone to become a stalker. But people on here might know her. You don't necessarily need the admins to find out what happened to her.

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 11

• http://i.imgur.com/I8kq0uJ.gif

That is not a safe thing for the admins to help you with. They don't know if you could use her information to stalk her, especially knowing that you fell in love with her and she reacted the way she did. You just need to move on from the situation somehow.

• I know it was me!!! I am sorry love... bwhahah!

• You're going to have to move on. She's gone, plus she's taken.

• Stalker 😅

• Damn. Stalk much?

• You fell in love with someone you never met? For all you know she could be a dude.

• I6s over, you just have to accept it.

• maybe tell friends she had on here. they might be in touch with her.

• The admins will not help you stalk a woman who made it clear she was not interested in you.

• I was good friends with sparkly- crystal. I just want to apologize and become friends again.

• I don't know whether you are a girl or a guy in disguise. I hope you get some therapy. I know she must have been a very special girl and was very kind to you but you can't force love. Anyway have a good day.

• Whatever, Hayden.

• Lol she probably left because of you... You can't love someone over the freaking Internet

• Op I know you're talking about @sparkly-crystal. she had many male and female admirers on this site lol. She left gag to focus on her studies and spend more time with her boyfriend who goes to Princeton.