Regret Buying expensive car, how should I downsize?

Okay back story here. I am a new college graduate, have fairly decent credit. Well I got a new job and decided I could splurge and get a new car loan. at the time I thought the loan was worth it but now I think I made a mistake. I'm barely getting through the month paying my bills. I might downsize but now my credit is horrible.

Any opinions on how I can save money and downsize, while not affecting my credit anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't buy a car that's new. Buy 1 at least 2 years old with the least amount of miles

What Guys Said 3

• Trust you made the right decision. Keep a tight lid on spending and reduce monthly reoccurring charges while furthering your education. That would be my plan of action.

• How many miles you got on the car? Once you drive it off the lot the value depreciates. best time would be in August to maybe trade it in for a older nice used car.

• sell the car and buy a cheaper one

What Girls Said 0