Is there discrimination between animals/ species due to coloring or other physical features?

There is so much racism, discrimination between humans i just wondered if animals have something similar.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually there is.. I think it was chimpanzee or bonobos where there was a case of an albino rejected by his/her society because different

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its called survival of the finest, in the animal kingdom only the best have the right to procreate.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• They have discrimination between different species, like baboons may not get along with a Capuchin monkey (for example). Usually animals discriminate those who are unfit, or pose a threat.
    But in most cases animals don't tend to live together with other animals of the same order. You don't see chimpanzees living together with gorillas, but you do see zebras living together with giraffes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Animals don't "discriminate." Animals will treat other animals good or bad simply based on how much it suits them. An animal will kill you if you are a threat, it will spare you if you're not. Simple. Animals do not have any morals.

0|0
    0|0
  • i know that some chimps cannibalize other chimps but they are the same color lol. fucking savages.

0|0
    1|0
  • no because animals aren't retarded like that

2|0
    1|0
  • LOLOLOL There's more discrimination between animals than humans.

0|0
    1|0
  • Interesting question...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• yeah except they aren't petty about it, if ur smaller than them and can b eaten they'll eat u XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there is more discrimination among them than in humans,

0|0
    1|0