If You Could Get Rid Of One Religion, Which Would It Be?

No one dies. They don't disappear. They just wake up that day not believing in that religion anymore. No Harm, No Foul everyone just moves on. I can think of a few but not one overall so I couldn't help asking you guys, Which religion would you get rid of?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol.. we all know what you're trying to do..

Most Helpful Guy

• I would get rid of faith - Anyone that believes in anything should be got rid off - The world would be a very peaceful place - Empty but peaceful.

What Girls Said 9

• You realized that you can't get rid of religion, because in truth we are all making technology, our career life and dating life a belief system. Everything is. So in order to do that, you would have ego destroy everything. Destroying religion would also have to mean destroying people either. Therefore I'm not getting rid of anything. The problem is people not just religion.

• Well at this point of time, I'd wonder the reasons behind everyone that doesn't say muslim. it's an obvious answer.

But I'm guessing most people are gonna avoid the question

• abrahamic ones, they're essentially the same anyways.

• Scientology

• gonna be the first chick to vote islam
    mostly because it'd improve my own life heh

• all of them.. because none of you crazy f*cks should be able to kill anyone in the name of your god.

• i only see muslims killing in the name of god, hence the "allahu akbar" bullshit... i haven't ever seen a jew kill in the name of god or a christian in the name of christ

• @Table20 Muslims being killed in millions and get kicked off their land
      And for thousands of victims , someone like you call them violent

Don't discriminate about victims , and don't justify killing innocents, it sounds as if 911 victims deserve it

• Lol definitely Islam. Bigoted sounding af, but that's my deep-seated opinion. Hence the "anonymous" option, because I'd never admit this to even my closest friends or family.

• mulism

• All pegan religions or the religion of the feminism and lgbt.

• Or maybe the "religion" of intolerance

• @FallOutBoy2001 dude. Lol gender and sex ha e always meant the same thing. you may nit kbow that since your only 15 but it has. Second, your a kid all you know ia what youve been exposed to. You shouldn't act all high n mighty. eventually you'll fins out how ridiculously unintelligent the lgbt argument is that someone can be born in the wrong body. Its just so stupid. But bye now. Im done

• You know you're grasping at straws when your only argument is "oh you're younger than me you don't know anything" and honestly, the intelligence of someone who can't tell the difference between trans people and LGBT (which includes the different sexualities)

If anyone is the idiot, it's you here

What Guys Said 25

• Feminism

• Islam.

• I will get rid of all, but if it's just one, I'll get rid of the one that's killing more people... we know which one it is xD

• Is it really Islam thats killing people? Where do you think those people get their funding from? Guns, food, vehicles, all requires money. Who's selling firearms to them?

• @Pac-Man You are completely correct. And yet, there are religious nutcases in every religion but no other religion has killed the same amount of people in the past 50 years as Islam has. I have absolutely no sympathy for Christianity or Judaism (or pretty much all other religions out there) whatsoever but it would be foolish to lie about the negative impact islamist fundamentalism has on the world out of political correctness.

• @BlueCoyote I am not trying to be PC, I am just saying that its obvious that someone out there is benefiting from the whole conflict. This is crossing into tin foil hat conspiracy theory but 9/11, the most infamous terrorist attack, is obviously staged. Who knows if those muslim terrorists are even muslim?

• None of them. Religions aren't bad. All of them preach love and peace.

• If you put on your pink sunglasses with an extra optimism filter and you cherry pick like crazy, yeah maybe.

• @BlueCoyote its actually the opposite, I am quite pessimistic that some people out there are decent only because of the fear of god and thats why we still need religion.

• There are tons of good people such as myself who don't give a fuck about god or religion. And secondly, maybe you should actually read the bible or koran and you'll change your views about how peace-loving these religions are pretty fast.

• easy. the abrahamic religion, including christianity, jewish and muslims.

• All of them, but if only one... Then Islam without a doubt.

Not compatible with western civilized culture. Overly respected.

• Atheism.

• Islam

• Atheism

• First, I'd answer with non of them, because I believe in the freedom of choosing the religion or whatever you want to believe in.
    Second, I'm a Muslim and I'm wondering those people who said islam and hate it would you tell me one truth you know about islam that it make it bad.

P. S. please when you talk about something have some solid evidence and reference

• I don't hate muslims, just to make this clear. I hate islam as a religion. I also hate christianity and judaism and pretty much all other religions, sects and cults because they brainwash people.
      One bad thing about islam: islamist terrorists kill thousands of innocent civilians all over the world every year. In fact, the terrorist attacks in Europe and America are only the tip of the ice berg. People here talk a lot about what happened in Paris and Nice but does anyone give a fuck that today, on this very day, over 80 people were killed in Kabul? There's no difference. These were innocent civilians just like the people who worked in Charlie Hebdo or in the World Trade Center.
      There are idiots in every religion. And it is also true that christian, jewish and even Buddhist extremists have killed people in the past. YET, somehow, the death count of all these other religions doesn't even get close to the death count of muslim extremists.

• I hear a lot of people like you saying this. It's the "no true scotsman"-fallacy. Basically, somebody says "No true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge", to which another person replies "But my uncle Jack is a Scotsman and he likes sugar on his porridge", to which the first person responds: "Well then, he's not a TRUE Scotsman!"
      We can sit here and argue all day long whether islamist terrorists are TRUE muslims or not. Frankly, I don't care much about it. The factual reality is that islamist terrorists take islam, its ideology and the koran as inspirational and motivational sources to commit their crimes against humanity. If islam didn't exist, these idiots would still be there but they wouldn't go around killing other people.

• @BlueCoyote LOL that's funny !
      Man go and study some history and tell me if before islam there was no wars or any kills
      consider the world's population and technology and a factor in your study

• Islam.

• None, people should be free to believe in whatever they want unless it's bad. Every religion has it's good/bad points. Personally, I'm a atheist but that's just me.

• Mormonism

• The religion of cabbage.

Coz.. the religion of peas is too mainstream.

• Evangelical Christianity by far is on the top of my list.

• Why athiests wana force their ideas while they are complaining so much about others when they force their ideas?

• Scientology is one of the handful without any redeeming parts

• The Abrahamic one, which would eradicate all Christians, Muslims, and Jews.

• Imma go down the Abrahamic route with some other GAGers.

• Islam, hands down.

• EVERYTHING but Christianity and Judaism! there I said it, my balls are on today!! 8)

• the-blind-sheep-faith

• The Abrahamic ones.

• All except the flying Spaghettimonster xD

• definitely islam.. islam is the definition of garbage

• come on dimmu, im waiting for you ;)

• @Dimmu no other holy book that i know of teaches its people to kill and hate non believers... end of discussion

• Escapinf from discussion
      So first you tries to claim Muslims were violent and when you failed you are trying to make Quran is violent, I'm familiar with this
      Quran is far from killing and hate , unless you cut couple of words out of its context and try to show your own hate

But let me show you something, and try to be honest with yourself
      Muslims did 2 invasions
      Westerns did more than 12 invasions
      Which number is bigger 2 or 12
      :D