What are you all doing today?

Today I finally got to sneak off and do something of mt own. I went to the local Amusement center to go bowling, play laser tag, mini golf and video games. All I could play for $10. I won a door prize too a $25 gift card to the amusement center to use anytime in the next year until 12-31-2017. So what did y'all do today?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice! Sounds like you had a fun, well-deserved rest day! I've bought groceries and just chilled at home.

Most Helpful Guy

• Went on a walk, watched some Netflix, Played a game of MTG, Played some of the last Splatfest on Splatoon, Going to the brewery to watch the baseball game tonight.

What Girls Said 17

• Woke up.

- - - To do - - -
    Meals for the week
    Laundry
    Cat litter
    Vaccuming
    20 min jog [ in the mood today ]
    *A nap *

& Lastly
    3+ hours of swimming this evening

• I was studying and kind of upset because I'm delaying everyone else in the family because we were supposed to travel earlier but we're staying longer so I can study ><

• My sister introduced her new boyfriend to the family, we went to the shooting range, (I got to shoot an AR-14) we got port of subs, and we plan on going to a friends 60th birthday.

• I was on the verge of cursing out 2 of my managers for their bullshit and quitting my job, but then I remembered one word, "money".

• Seeing my brother play at this place.

• I was up north at my family cottage with my cousins and family. We went water tubing and I'm really sore from water skiing yesterday. We went home and got ice cream and just chilled the rest of the night.

• I did absolutely nothing today lol.
    Worked out and later had pizza with my dad and brother. haha

• Going to brunch with la familia.

• That's good :)
    I am going to the another end of my country and I am happy cause I missed a sea.

• I went rollerblading in this hot blistering heat! I still got it :-D

• I bored it's raining so I'm killing time with GAG.

• Observing the sabbath

• I woke up at 2:30, it's my only day off and I spent it eating and laying in bed

• i'm going to go shopping

• Was playing Pokémon Go. Walked more today alone than I've walked this whole month. Proud of myself.

• I went to an ASL pancake breakfast, and later I'm going to my Grandads.

• Just chilling

What Guys Said 15

• Buying some Timberland Boots and tonight going to a house party

• You had a good day, I am glad - I just chilled at home

• The same thing I've done for the past 6 weeks gone to the gym then walked home and played skyrim, summer break is great.

• I had that game for XBox 360 but I never got big into it. It came free with the console

• with the PC version the mods really pad out the playtime.

• Well I babysat my best friend's kids for the day. Went swimming then took them out to dinner. We had a blast but I ain't doing it again lol.

• Nothing really weekend is my time to vegitate and do nothing lol.

• Recovering. Hung over as fuck.

• just gonna go to the gym and workout

• trying to sell property. no i m not a realtor. those fuckers get paid way too much. selling on my own.

• I went to the gym , got a great workout in. im gonna go to the pub down the street, grab a bite to eat, then im going to the Korn/Rob Zombie concert tonight.

• Visiting family, and chill. I think i'm going to eat icecream now...

• mostly packing

• Watched the movies I ordered yesterday ^-^

• Waiting fir my in n out, then meeting up with friends to watch the ufc on fox in like 15 minutes

• Went out to the country/the sticks/boonies and hung out with the fam.

• washed mine and my sisters whip