Has anyone ever gotten mad over gift you gave them?

Maybe it wasn't what they wanted or expected?

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I have, I had a friend who not only regifted something I gave her previously, it was broken and something I didn't even like.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow... you guys still friends after that? lol

• Show All
    • proud of herself in a 'i got you good' way or in a 'she loves this gift' way? :P

• In the "she loves the gift" sort of way

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes , my boss was a devout Roman Catholic, the kind who sits on the first row in mass with wife and kids every Sunday.
    At some moment he did a really mean thing to me.
    I found him a Bible quote saying that this merited damnation, and would be punished during his life. I offered him a copy of the Bible and a photocopy of these verses , highlighted in yellow.
    content.sweetim.com/.../00020077.gif

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I got a boyfriend tickets to a game... except they were to the wrong game! Oops...

1|0
    0|0
  • As far as I know, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I recall an occurrence like waaaaaaaay back, more than 10 years ago. Went to my best friend's little sister's birthday party and gave her a super cute table clock as a gift, she was pissed because she didn't know where to put it.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far nobody has

0|0
    0|0
  • My brother got upset that I bought him a different kind of sushi instead of his usual one : D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I give the best gifts because I always know what the person likes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but only because they thought it too extravagant, not because they didn't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but that would be rude

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I'd kill them if they did.
    J/k. (or not)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah. I had no money so it was cheap and they were pissed, they were lucky to get anything at all really. Ungrateful bitch. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • nope, and if they can't accept a gift in good grace because it's not exactly what they want fuck them

0|0
    0|0
  • nope beacuse i dont have any friend to give a gift and i dont even have money to buy a gift for anyone, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I can't say that's ever happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. My mother gave me underwear for Christmas one year. I was
    livid !

0|0
    0|0
  • Naa, and if they eere they can kiss my ass!

0|0
    0|0
  • no have not

0|0
    0|0