What do you assume about me based on this description?

I take $200 from each pay check of my husband. I put it into a savings account, even though he has no idea. He tells me to use it for the kid or whatever. So from this statement with little detail, what do you assume about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're responsible

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on that I can take the positive route and assume you're putting the money into savings FOR the kid.

And assume the kid is receiving everything it needs on a daily basis so the extra $200 isn't necessary

What Guys Said 14

• You're obviously deceitful, manipulative and infinitely untrustworthy. I mean this in the nicest way possible, however!

• What's that savings account for?

• Asking the real important questions, I like it.

• it doesn't matter what its for.. the way you're going about it is deceitful and manipulative

• I think you are thinking smart cause maybe in the future when he is not able to pay for a surprise big dollar cost, you can say ( Honey, we have the money. I have saved it since 19**, just in case.

• that you are a disgusting liar and how the fuck do you have access to your husbands money? thats just stupid of him.

• Lol interesting assumption.

• Too little information. If the kid isn't getting his basic needs, your selfish and unfit to be a Mom. If he is getting what he needs the money is yours to do whatever you wish.

• Whore with a capital W

• Lol whores.

• I don't need this info you have to prove to me your not a whore, there's lots of statistics online saying the damage feminism has caused to the family unit.

• Your life :) I don't care what you do!

• You sound like a devious theif.

• In a past life, being a cat burglar would have been interesting.

• you are planning to leave him or you are comfortable hiding stuff

• what a shit troll, like honestly could u not do any better?

• id say you're a manipulative piece of garbage...

• Your untrustworthy but who am I to judge 💯

• thief

• Sound like a typical American white girl to me.

• you're a tea leaf

What Girls Said 6

• Saving up for a rainy day?
    I think he should know that even if he does know that you're taking the $200.

• Based on that detail alone, I think you sound sneaky and shady. Does he know you're interfering with his paycheck like that? Why keep it a secret?

• I think you're a terrible parent cause I don't know if the kid is receiving enough etc. I need more details tbh

• you're untrustworthy.

• If need more details like is your kid looked after and what are you saving for

• I assume that you're good with money and very smart. You're saving and it's always important to have some money on the side.