When are u allowed to say nigga?

I'm foreign and lightskinned/brownish/yellow I don't know colored but I have 0% black in my blood but I'm not white so can I say it or nah?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it amusing that the social justice warriors and others who are offended on behalf of others have a fit when a white person uses the word n**, but black people use the same word to refer to themselves and others and that does not cause the social justice warriors to blink.
    The social justice warriors are in the grip of a collective mental illness.
    As an example, I offer Pastor Manning:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KZTDtTkHW8

Most Helpful Girl

• I have friends that are whiter than sour cream and they say nigga. Just say it, unless you have black friends that're offended by it.

in my opinion a race doesn't own a word, so you don't need permission from someone to say it. Just say it if you wanna. I say it all the time... Nigga.

• Im black either we should all say it. right along with cracker, spic Polock and the rest. nobody cares.

• @Cloud914 Exactly! I can't say I've heard of spic or polock though xD

Thanks for MHO xD

Also fuck you to all of the butt hurt females and 1 male xD

What Guys Said 23

• I say it in front of my black friends just like they call me white boy. Seems like the only ones who get pissed at it are social justice warriors lol.

• Why do you want to say it? You are a foreigner, its not part of your culture.

• When you are willing to accept the social and/or physical consequences if somebody gets offended by it.

As opposed to people who think using potentially offensive language makes them open-minded and mature, *actually* open-minded and mature people of all colors treat the people around them with respect, recognize that some people do get offended by such language, and choose not to use it.

• When I talk to black people I know who are fine with it lol I mean they call me nigga all the time, so I return the favor. Honestly it's not the racial hate word everyone thinks it is working at a gym where I saw like 100 black people a week more or less I heard it dozens of times from whites to blacks, blacks to whites, blacks to black and so on and so forth.

• Haha dunno why I thought of that SpongeBob episode when him and Patrick first learned about curse words bleeping them out with aquatic animal noises 😂 You're free to say whatever you want, I don't see why you feel the need to ask permission. Just curious, why do you wanna say it so bad lol?

• I consider it a derogatory phrase, and have not ever seen any reason to even think of using it. Use it if you'd like, but don't be surprised if you seriously offend someone. I'd not recommend it...

• i think its racist if you are not allowed to say a word because of the color of your skin.

• You can say it as many times as you want as long as your context is not insulting someone. There nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga.

• When you are with friends.

• Depends on group acceptance lol.

• Yes you can, when ever you see a group of African American women walk up to them and say what's up my niggas, and watch the reaction It's phenomenal

• When you're really black or if there is nobody around who cares.

• Whenever you want.

• when black people aren't looking.

• just never to be on the safe side eh?

• As soon as it leaves the room.

• Whenever the fuck I want to.

• don't.

• Why do you need to?

• No one should even say it, black people shouldn't even say it really.

• when you're rapping and nigga is in the lyrics, then you can

• Ma nigga

• either nobody should say it, or everyone should be able to.. i hate this bullshit that black people do now where you have to be black in order to say it

What Girls Said 10

• only on tv...

• You have to be at least rainbow colored to be able to get a pass on saying it.

• i dont c y u can't find another word in ur vocab to replace it with.

• Nah.

• I'm black and I don't even say it all that much... :/

• No..

• No, it's a bad word.

• As a black person, i wouldn't like it if you said that around me.

• Never. I'm white and i don't understand this obsession with the N word some non-blacks seem to have. It doesn't make you cool & It's an offensive word. No one should say it , in my opinion.

• Whenever the fuck you want