Why were you angry with that person?

For me it was that they said things they never did. Promising this but never doing it. If it's one thing I cannot stand it's when people tell you they're gonna do something, and then don't do it, and they know they didn't do it but try to avoid mentioning it.

Why were you angry with that person?

What Girls Said 2

• I hate when people do that too. My father's that way.
    I also get angry at people who aren't realistic... I mean it's fine to be optimistic and hopeful about things, that's how I am (although life keeps showing me I should know better by now)... but when it gets to the point where it's like a person is living in complete denial about stuff and just constantly in la-la land, that's just so frustrating

• OMG, I actually wrote about that once when I was on Experience Project. It's true, there's being optimistic but then there's also being na├»ve. They have the attitude to "think on the good things" and all that, while being oblivious to the negativity around them.

• hmm. for me it was just not being there for some important events in my life.

What Guys Said 0