I have sort of a crush on myself, is it really that weird?

I think i'm very pretty and cute. I think i'm talented and i think my shyness is cute. Of course, i get insecure at times and i have flaws but to be honest, my flaws make me like myself even more. Sometimes, i wish i could date myself. I'm just really real , funny, cute, honest and i'm just a great person in my opinion. i am not full of myself by the way and I've had a girlfriend before (yes, i'm a lesbian) and i liked her but i'd prefer a girl like me. I've had moments where i'd listen to a cute love song and just look at myself in the mirror and admire myself. I know this probably sounds like a joke but i'm actually serious. Everytime i get " feelings " for myself , i try to tell myself that i'm crazy and that i shouldn't be like this. Am i really that crazy? Do i have a disorder? Have any of you ever felt like this? Again, If you think i'm just joking around then don't answer please i just want honest answers and i want to know what people really think of this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, it's cool. When I answered a question on GAG a long ways back about my ideal partner, a female GAGer pointed out, "So basically a female version of yourself."

Anyhow, it's called narcissism, and if it negatively affects your relationships with other people it's potentially an indication of narcissistic personality disorder.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tl; dr

I think the right term for that is a 'narcissist'

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like a healthier kind of narcissism (not the major personality disorder people talk about). As long as it doesn't mess up your relationships or lead to conceit, it's nice to have a little bit of vanity.

• Narcissistic personality disorder

• this is a common thing with girls, and as long as your not hurting anyone or yourself than its ok.

What Girls Said 1

• No, this is great. I'm happy 4 u