Who is up rn and what are you doing?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• 5:38 AM. Slept in car.
    Car wouldn't start-- battery not dead though. Something is either wrong with starter or transmission :|
    I was stuck in my driveway since the alarm was on and my family wouldn't pick up the phone. Note this is Texas in summer, so it was very humid out and 86 F at the coolest part of the night. Got warmer and warmer too. Mosquitoes were out so I couldn't open windows either. Didn't want battery to die so I just the car off and suffered in hear.

Now I'm in my house since someone woke up by now, but I'm still stuck with car problems... And people are probably going to give me crap later for somehow "causing it all" even though I don't know what I possibly did 😱

So now I'm sore and annoyed the car won't start. Cranky is a good way to put it lol

• Big man in the house

• Studying for my car theory exam in order to get my drivers license. Can't wait to drive in my mom's ultra-feminine car. Sigh.

• I am, but it's 3:30PM here, so that is normal. Browsing this and reddit while listening to Sigur Rós, nothing special

• 4pm, wasting time on GAG with TV running in the background

• im up, and im about to hit the gym

• im twerking to pay off my student loans

• Nm wyd you want to chat

What Girls Said 12

• I'm up-I'm waiting for my mom to get up and make breakfast because deep down, I'm still a child :D and her grits taste better.

• its 10:18pm and im contemplating whether or not to approach bae and ask what he really thinks of me, should i do it?

• Considering turning Greys Anatomy back on, but I also might just try to fall back asleep.

• i just had lunch a few mins ago

• I feel sleepy. I think I will go back to sleep.

• i'm drinking banana soy milk

• Recovering from a wedding. Not mine (I was a bridesmaid)! Really good time but flipped out right now when I should be getting up.

• Can't sleep. Just did 100 squats 😃

• I'm laying in bed.

• I am it's 8:53am and I'm trying to focus on my law books

• cooking dinner

• Dying a little, trying to not think about someone lol