Are you a caffein addict?

I drink a lot of coffee and I hate the people who tell me not to drink. I hate when people see the right in themselves to say to me don't drink. Since in places ( like cafe) they never give you a strong coffee because they put a lot of water in it since they want it to be cheaper for them and make more money out of it. I ordera glass of hot water in cafes ( I pay for the price of hot water which has the same price as one glass of tea and I use the coffee I took with me and put a few of them in one glass of water so my coffee becomes strong enough for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can drink very weak coffee mixed with lots of cream, but I tend to avoide caffeinated drinks. They increase my anxiety, so I'm more likely to pass out. I guess that's what happens when you go 19 years without much caffeine, and then you try to drink it. 😔

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Nope,
    I crave coffee but every time I make a cup of coffee I can't get myself to drink it. I would take a sip or two and that's about it.

• i wouldn't say im addicted to caffeine, im addicted to coffee though. caffeine doesn't really affect me anymore. but i drink a shit ton of coffee lol

• No, I'm not, I don't drink coffee but I respect coffee drinkers

What Guys Said 3