Do you want to have kids?

• Yes!
  • Nooooo!
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really unless it is with the right and perfect woman for me.

• LOL this was MHO? I wasn't expecting that. Thank you to Jesus, thank you to my parents, and most importantly thank you to @asker and the rest of the community. Goodnight and God bless.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes :) I would love to have as many kids as I could comfortably raise. Little ones are a joy! And watching my little ones grow into good people would be worth all their tantrums and fits.

What Guys Said 34

• Yeah some day but karma is going to bite me in the ass if I have a daughter.

• Start treating girls better than or you will have to be a very scary dude

• Yes, at some point I would like to have a few of my own. Preferably three.

• Eventually, not yet though. Sounds bad but i wish my girlfriend was younger lol...

• Very much so.

• I wouldn't mind having one or more. But until I meet that special someone, I'm going to hang onto my bachelor life.

• I wanted them. It didn't happen though.

• Why not now?

• My wife passed. She was adamant about not adopting. That was the source of some of the most bitterest arguments. I could adopt now since she's not with me to dispute it. However, I believe that children should have two, loving comitted parents in their lives to model a loving relationship. This I believe is at least important as the three R's. With no woman in my life, I cannot provide the child with a model for a good, loving relationship. Atop that, I am now caring for my 81 year old mother who has dementia. I don't believe that's fair to adopt a child into those circumstances. So, although it hurts, the most loving thing is to allow that child to be adopted into a better set of circumstances than I can provide.

• Well if that's what you belive than don't adopt. But I think any kid would be happy having one parent that loves them. It sure beats having none. You can save a kid from live in the streets or become a thief or something like that and I do belive it would make your life better

• Yeah!
    Mini-Me's

• Sure do

• Yes I want one in future,
    but don't want a wife😂

• Maybe, if i feel i'm able to be a good father.

• For the most part

• I have them. Kids are great!!

• Any reason to not want them?

• NEIN!
    Never!
    This is final!

• For sure.

• Yup, after many many years

• "Want" is a moot issue when you already have one.

• Yeah

• I'd rather not

• Are you selling them?

• I want to ruin a person with my ideas that I may haunt mankind beyond my grave.

• Depends on my future wifey

• Maybe in 10 years when I have my life together.

• Results

• Can't. I'm a guy

• Yes, i want a dozen

• No, ever since my parents sent me to the mental hospital I've found the whole parent child bond thing to be a load of sentimental garbage.

• not a chance in hell

• Nooooo!

• Girls that don't are of no use , it's genetics

• More from Guys
    4

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 23

• No, I just can't picture myself as a "mother" at all and I'm for some reason really disgusted by the thought of pregnancy, so not gonna happen.

• Lol she said disgusted.

• @Shawn58 doesn't make it any less disgusting tbh

• Lol I guess lmao

• No way. I hate the schedule that kids are on, mornings suck. They make so much noise, just non stop noise. When i'm babysitting, I actually feel like my brain is going to explode from the noise, combined with the constant attention needed- so they don't manage to kill themselves with something. Just can't see being tied to something for the next 18 years of my life. I just like my peace and quiet and alone time lol.

• Not at all. I love kids, but in small doses... like an afternoon here and there. I think I'd max out at a weekend long visit with small kids or a 1 or 2 week visit with orders ones (8 and up).

I love my nieces and nephew but they're very draining to be around and I'm pooped after a full day with them. I think the constant noise would drive me insane, as would living my life completely around someone else's schedule and having no time just to myself or with my spouse. I like my space, my quiet, and having a tidy, uncluttered home. I also have zero patience for whining and tantrums and honestly, as soon as my nieces or nephew start crying or whining I'm thrilled fuck out. I can't stand it!

Given all the, I'm quite positive that motherhood would drain the life out of me and I'd end up resenting my choice. That's not healthy for me, my spouse, or our hypothetical children... so we're gonna stick with being a doting aunt and uncle duo and dog parents.

• No. Nope. None. Never.
    I have those moments where I hold someone's baby and think "Aweeee, I want one!" But then it cries or pukes on me and I snap out of it.

• yes i would love to

• I honestly don't know.

• Probably in my 30s. I want to have 3 or 4 and one of them adopted. Cause me and my brother are just 2 and I always wanted to have more siblings.

• I'm starting to get baby fever :)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9c2e2dc54a.jpg

• Been there done that. Best (and toughest) job in the world!

• Nope, I have no desire to have children.

• Can't believe so many women don't want to have kids! Why?

• I can't answer why but I sure don't want them

• To me living my life how I want to and not how others tell me I need to, is "having done something." I can't pretend that popping out babies will fulfill me lol

Well I do love them, I watch my niece and nephew a lot for my sister and I enjoy being around them but I hate everything else about it. I adore my niece to no end. I actually didn't want kids before my sister had children and everyone told me that when my sister had children that "I would want kids of my own" but it actually made me 100% sure that I don't want them, now that I have so much experience with children lol

• @Anotherdumbblonde I feel basically the same way you do. I love kids in small doses... I live my nieces and nephew dearly and visiting with them is great! But I love giving them back and can't imagine being around them all the time. I think the constant noise and living every hour of my life on someone else's schedule would drive me insane. My brother and sister in law haven't been on a real vacation in 8 years! They love the lifestyle they've chosen but it is NOT for me.

• Very very much. I've always known I wanted to be a mother even as a little girl.

• Same I had these lifelike Adora Dolls and named them, fed them, took them to the park, and kept them on a "schedule" as a little girl.

• @vidaloca that's adorable haha.

• I have kids.

• Always have

• I already have two lol

• Yes, but I don't want to think about it before I'm 30 or so.

• Yeah, one day.

• No thank you

• Nope. I don't see myself as a mother

• Yeah but my Kids might be bullied because they look like their mother...

• No because i'm disabled.

• I am not cut for that.