Why do I find a guy's body so attractive? What do you find attractive about girls?

I like how you guys have that big frame and tall and how your face doesn't need makeup.. And your hands are so big 😭😍 and how you look so tough but at the same time are sweet. Lol I'm sorry if you'd find this weird but it's the truth lol well for me anyway.

0|1
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Men: Our shoulders, Our chest, Our arms, Our legs, Our Hands, Our Facely FACE xD
    Women: Her back, Her hands, Her legs, Her long hair, Her face, Her chest, Her hips and behind, The curves

0|0
    0|1
  • i find attractive about girls that, her maturity her thinking her inside beauty, then her looks, her face her boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a normal heterosexual female.. that's why. lol.

0|1
    0|1
  • Tall, skinny, big boobs lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be here all day, there's just too much to like about girls to list them all.

0|0
    0|0
  • check, check, check

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i can do anything when i see a girl with a hot belly it drives me crazy is it weird

0|0
    0|0
  • its because were the opposite genders and were meant for each other, its normal not weird.
    and girls dont always need makeup, they just need to be their sweet beautiful selves and approach the guy she wants like she's meant to.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know Because ur a girl maybe?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• lol aren't guys' bodies awesome?

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol but not all guys have a big frame or are tall with big hands

0|0
    0|0