Why do you shave your beard?

0|1
3|20

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• i prefer clean shaven, that's why i shave my beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope you don't :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I had a beard for a while but funnily enough it is harder to keep than being clean shaven and I am lazy when it comes to grooming - With shaved hair, my hair takes 5 seconds to dry from shower then ready to go to remain clean shaven is quicker than looking after a beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • May be because it gives a sense of cleanliness

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't shave it, just trim it to make it lower since I don't think I'd like the full beard on myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was growing one for a while but it was still patchy in a couple areas after 2.5 months so I decided to shave it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because mine come sin patchy. Plus there are few men who can pull of a nice clean beard

0|0
    0|0
  • Well...

http://i.hizliresim.com/1dXzMD.jpg

I really dont, it been like years I dont shave, all I do is just cutting them a little ;=

1|0
    1|0
  • I hate how it looks if it's more than a few millimeters long and it's also itchy and uncomfortable to sleep on because it's so wiry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I trim mine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I've had a beard for 12 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • because when it gets too long and grow too much i shave it

0|0
    0|0
  • stubble suits me more than a full beard does

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like the way it looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I like it better without it.

I had one for a while and I don't think it made a difference in the amount of girls that looked at me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont.
    The beard is here to stay.

0|0
    0|0
  • some guys can pull it off, some can't. I can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • We were required to shave at the army. After that I let it grow when I was lazy but I noticed it is easier to shave than to keep a clean and hygienic beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • why not

0|0
    0|0
  • i never do.. i grew a beard in 8th grade and had it ever since... whenever i applied for a job and they told me i have to shave, i told them to fook off

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it went ginger for some reason even though my hair is dark so it had to go.

0|0
    0|0