Why do you shave your beard?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• i prefer clean shaven, that's why i shave my beard.

• I hope you don't :)

What Guys Said 19

• I had a beard for a while but funnily enough it is harder to keep than being clean shaven and I am lazy when it comes to grooming - With shaved hair, my hair takes 5 seconds to dry from shower then ready to go to remain clean shaven is quicker than looking after a beard.

• May be because it gives a sense of cleanliness

• I don't shave it, just trim it to make it lower since I don't think I'd like the full beard on myself.

• I was growing one for a while but it was still patchy in a couple areas after 2.5 months so I decided to shave it.

• Because mine come sin patchy. Plus there are few men who can pull of a nice clean beard

• Well...

http://i.hizliresim.com/1dXzMD.jpg

I really dont, it been like years I dont shave, all I do is just cutting them a little ;=

• I hate how it looks if it's more than a few millimeters long and it's also itchy and uncomfortable to sleep on because it's so wiry.

• I trim mine

• I don't. I've had a beard for 12 years.

• because when it gets too long and grow too much i shave it

• stubble suits me more than a full beard does

• I don't like the way it looks.

• Because I like it better without it.

I had one for a while and I don't think it made a difference in the amount of girls that looked at me.

• I dont.
    The beard is here to stay.

• some guys can pull it off, some can't. I can't.

• We were required to shave at the army. After that I let it grow when I was lazy but I noticed it is easier to shave than to keep a clean and hygienic beard.

• why not

• i never do.. i grew a beard in 8th grade and had it ever since... whenever i applied for a job and they told me i have to shave, i told them to fook off

• Because it went ginger for some reason even though my hair is dark so it had to go.