Someone Cheer me up?

I just played D&D with someone who threw out racial slurs like they were candy and was just a completely unpleasant individual

Most Helpful Girl

• What character did he play. I bet it was a dwarf fighter with a hammer and chain mail like every other shitty dude roleplayer. You should play a drow and keep demeaning him about his inferiority to your people. Get the DM to do a plot arc where you all have to go into a cave with no torches and as a drow yr the only one who can see and they have to rely on you, and you keep holding out yr power over the shitty racist dwarf character and make him do humiliating things

Why was he invited?

• He wasn't invited, someone who plays just decided, Hey I need a ride and he has a car.
      Fuck I already didn't like the asshole who decided to bring him but now I fucking hate him and his racist friend

• Omg Laura XD This is a good plan!

Most Helpful Guy

• Little Timmy went to a brothel. Behind him, he dragged a dead frog on a string. He walks up to the nearest employee and says "I'd like to sleep with one of your girls today."

"Sure kid, do you have any preferences?" The employee replied.

"Yes.. I'd like to sleep with which ever girl has the most diseases."

Shocked, the employee simply says. "Alrighty, kid. Whatever you want!"

So, little Timmy runs off with his newly appointed date and does not return for quite some time.

Upon Timmy's return, the employee stops him and says "Hey, you. I have to ask; why did you want only our most diseased girl?"

"Well," Timmy starts, "Tonight, when I go home my babysitter will come over. My babysitter will touch me and she'll get the diseases. Then Daddy will come home and sleep with the babysitter and he'll get the diseases. Then, Mommy will come home and the babysitter will leave and my parents will sleep with each other, giving Mommy the diseases. Then tomorrow, when Daddy leaves for work before Mommy, the milkman will come and sleep with Mommy and he'll get the diseases.

And that's the fucker who ran over my frog.

What Girls Said 12

• Can you report them to anyone? Like it's one thing to trash talk. It's a whole other to be a walking piece of shit.

• No, its a real life game.
      I was at someones house

• Yeah it was my normal group but one guy brought him because he was his friend.
      I already didn't like the guy but now he is friends with that asshole

• Well that's lame :/

So what do you feel like doing for this cheering up process? Puppies, vines, cats, spoopy stories, shows?

• I'm sorry dude, thats not cool. Hope this cheers you up:
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...xr9TP31siilpjo1_250.gif

• I'm sorry to hear that.

Don't listen to this person! He/she is the one who is wrong and not you.
    I'm sure you are nice guy :)

• What does cheese say when it sees itself in the mirror?
    Hallumi!

• Aw. :(
    Don't worry be happy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Forget the stupid buttface!

• 0|1
  • Sorry to hear that there will always be rude people in this world.

• Can someone cheer me up as well? I've been feeling terrible the last couple of days

• What was he saying? Like "those damn cracker elves theyre no better than goblins!"

• I'm sorry. No matter what gender or what "race" you are, you should never be treated differently because of those things.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3