Hay I have to go out to dinner with my mom and her boyfriend what should I wear?

hay i have to go out to dinner with my mom and her boyfriend what should i wear ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the leather jacket

• lol cool you the only one who made an actual pick lol

• It's not that hard

• lol ya i know

Most Helpful Girl

• #4 is best. (Black shirt , blue skinny jeans , mini boots or heels ) . Personally, i wouldn't wear any of these. But, 4th is the most casual out of all the outfits choices so it's the best. Even though it's a bit too plain. I think the outfit with the knee high boots and green plaid shirt would've been cute if it wasn't for that disgusting plaid shirt. Plaid shirts are nasty. GIRLS: don't ever wear plaid , it is not cute at all. And , the dresses. Well, to be honest, i'd rather wear a trashbag than those ugly dresses. You shouldn't even wear a dress if you're only going to dinner with your mom and boyfriend. But, if you must wear one, please pick one that doesn't have an ugly ass design that'll make you look tacky and cheap.

• what would you are then and ya i live the house like once every month i dont even go to a public school i do online so for me this is like see the damn moon

• just one my dad dose not like me to wear and what is you version

• my dad dose not like it because it shows cleavage

What Guys Said 3

• Excuse my impaired sense of fashion, but these outfits seem over the top. Out of the selection, the dresses look the nicest.

• ya but i almost never leave the house so seems like fun to dress up

• first one and fourth one looks good

• Maxi dress.

What Girls Said 2

• Jeans and the black shirt are nice enough for most places. Wear a dress if it's a *nice* resturant.

• Any of them would work.

• that dose not really help

• Just pic one, go with the third one.

• ok thanks