Which one do you choose pity or hate?

As the title say. If you had to choose between getting hated or pity, which one would it be?

For me both of them are bad. I hate when people are feeling bad for me for wrong thing exactly how i hate being avoided. But i wonder which one is the worst?

And how can you change the fact the people act like that towards you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hatred is worse because it's personal. Pity is more of a situation you're in

• I don't know

sometimes i wished i was more hated than pity. My social anxiety makes everything worse and people just start to feel sorry for me. It feels like a brick being thrown on my head

• You have a choice in how you take things

Most Helpful Girl

• I also think that both are bad. But I would choose pity.
    I imagine that being hated would be so much worse. I probably would have people who would want to hit me or to kill me.

I guess you change the way people act towards you by changing your behavior. Maybe by changing the way you act towards them.
    Showing them that they are wrong.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Being pitied because it's far less risky.
    Some people go ape shit when they properly hate someone.

• Pity

• I really don't give a fak what people think of me.

• If you change how you act to people people will change acting like that to you too
    And actually i prefer to be hated (not from everyone of course)