Which languages you can speak and where are you from?

Hello dear friends. I'm new here. That's my first question. Which languages you can speak? And where are you from? I am from brazil I am living in Germany I can speak German , Portuguese, English and Spanish.

0|1
16|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• hey, welcome :)

I speak English and Arabic. I'm born in Australia and my parents are Egyptian.

3|1
    0|0
    • Thank youu. How nice! :-) I just know the Nhabek in arabic 😂 As i know it means i love. Am i wrong? :-)

• :) hehe kind of. you almost said 'i love you'. 'love' on its own is 'hob'.
      TEACH ME SPANISH! i badly want to learn it.

• Sure i can teach you willingly. For real :-)

What Guys Said 13

• Hey, I'm from Brazil too. Feel welcomed here. I speak English, Spanish and of course, our portuguese ^^
    I'm jealous you speak german, really. My fav language. Das, der, die. I wish I could speak it. Haha

1|1
    0|0
    • Its a little bit hard these articles but You can learn it. Qual cidade vocé esta vivendo

• Yeah o/ I'm putting my efforts into it.

Moro em São Paulo, a cidade mais louca do mundo. Rs

• Que bom. Sou de pernambuco Recife :-)

• I am Turkish from Istanbul, my English skills are okey and I just know how to insult from Spanish, German, Italian, Greek, Albanian and Russian ;)

2|0
    0|0
    • istanbul. how nicee. Iyi! :P

• Show All
    • She left Turkey around 1918, fell in love with a Spaniard, ran away, and they went to Colombia.

• @vidaloca Lol things got mixed here :D I thought I was speaking to same person. Interesting, Hugh Jackman's ancestor also migrated from Turkey tho, he said that. Its surprising to see there are great amount of American people who has Turkish ancestry :D

• My life has always been in America, so naturally I speak English. (As you can tell by reading this. lol)
    I don't have a memory capable of learning another language, mostly due to my epilepsy, but would love to understand Japanese.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am from India.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can speak Latvian, English and Russian. I'm from Latvia.

0|0
    0|0
  • American, i speak English and Spanish fluently. My folks are from Guatemala.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can speak urdu and English and im from pakistan

0|0
    0|0
  • I speak American, and i am America. The greatest country in the universe

1|0
    2|1
  • 3 im from sweden, 4 including sign language

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian (Many), English that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm arabic from jordan and I can speak English

0|0
    0|0
  • I am from India and I speak English, Hindi, Bengali etc
    Totally 12 languages or so...

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• I'm from Russia.
    I speak Russian, Spanish, French, Polish... I'm learning Icelandic, and Luxembourgish.

2|1
    0|0
  • I speak Spanish, English, Polish... some French, and some Russian. I'm learning Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.

I was born in Mexico, adopted and raised by a Polish lady.

(Don't know much about my biological parents other than one was Asian and the other European.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm your Continental neighbour... Lol... I'm from Guyana and I speak English, Creolese and a little Spanish and Hindi...

1|0
    0|0
  • Hi. Welcome to GAG :)

I can speak Portuguese and English.
    And I'm from Portugal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Canada.

My French is a bit rusty. When i go back to Montreal hopefully I'll be able to speak like i used too. Bhahahah apart from that.

I can speak English, Fijian, Hindi, Tamil and Urdu :)

that's awesome OP. I've always wanted to learn Spanish and German,

1|0
    0|0
  • Im American. I speak English and Spanish

1|1
    0|0
  • Welcome hun!
    I'm American, I speak English and malayalam. My parents are from India.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am from Bangladesh, & I speak Bangla, English, Urdu & Hindi.
    I am currently working on arabic.

1|0
    0|0
  • japanese English
    japan

1|0
    0|0
  • Texas, English, and a little bit of Spanish

1|1
    0|0
  • Hey, welcome to g@g!
    I am from Mexico, living in the United States. Speak English and Spanish as well as a little Italian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I speak English, Spanish, French, Italian (last two I learned in school). I am Colombian American. I live in the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortunately I know six languages: Urdu and Punjabi are our local languages, then Persian, Arabic and Italian. I am from South Asia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Korean And Konglish lol :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from America, I live in America & I speak English & French 😊

0|0
    0|0