Insecure about hair on stomach?

I went swimming at my friends house a couple of days ago and noticed I had hair on my stomach, and in the middle of my chest. Its not SUPER hairy but i have light skin and dark hair, so its a little more noticeable then what others may have. I never really noticed it before but i felt a little awkward and i felt that they were staring at it.

Is there a way to get rid of it without shaving? (if i shaved my whole stomach would be red and itchy)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You could sugar wax. If you wax, over time the root will be damaged by all the ripping out. And after years, it will come back lighter and less thick.
    For a quick fix that doesn't involve pain, you could do a hair removal cream. However, make sure to test it out first. I used a hair removal cream once and got bumps! :c
    Also, :) if your friends are really nonchalant about that type of thing, you won't need to remove your hair.

What Guys Said 12

• Don't shave it what ever you do then it will really grow out fast. Talk to a professional in that department at one of those laser hair removal places

• A quick wax and it's gone... poof!

• Lol. I don't know just get rid of it sounds like a huge boner killer.

• as long as it´s not thick, long, curly gorilla hair, you´re probably fine.

• Dye it blond.

• u you could use nair if you really wanted to. but you shuld be proud of your body no matter what

• I guess you can wax or laser it off.

• Its natural dont worry. Just wax it as of now.

• waxing?

• get rid of it.. wax

• It's just a happy trail , you could always use nair or something similar but laser treatment would be more permanent

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• If you shave it in the shower and then apply body lotion afterwards it doesn't get red an ichy - at least for me.

• Try Jolen, it bleaches your hair for a bit.

• Just wax it. You can get it at beauty supply stores easily.

• Nair works

• Wax or laser. Or next time you go to the beach bleach it.

• Don't worry it's normal. And instead of shaving you can pluck it.

• Just wax it or bleach it