How do you feel about GameStop?

How do you feel about GameStop?

• I like it, I shop there often
  • I don't like it I hardly ever shop there
  • I feel meh about it
  • I don't have an opinion on GameStop

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It used to be a great video game store the employess used to be really caring and nice as well.. Then it turned into shit, they give you a lot less amount of games and consoles, they are usually small, and the employees now they don't even care about the customers they don't interact with you even if you are the most social person in the world they will are like dead zombies and just will serve you then that's it. Most of them have big attitude problems, I was super nice to this guy and was acting distant towards me and would raise his voice at me at times. Like before they would talk to you about video games , chat with you, tell you their own experience playing the games. Now they will ignore you, give you the cold shoulder, or talk back to you or all of the above.

What Girls Said 9

• Here its called "EB games" haha it's cool, its where i brought my BMO bag (from adventure time) from. My little bro goes in there EVERY TIME I take him shopping with me lol

• I haven't gone in for anything personal in a few years. I have slightly positive vibes, mostly neutral-I feel like they don't give you enough for your games. But the used section is great. Overall, I'd go there if looking for a game.

• I feel like they might go out of business sometime soon in the near future. A lot of games can be bought via the console it's being played on now

• That's true but there's still quite a big market for physical media still.

• What city? New York?

Cause all the ones I go to see lots of business in l. a.

• Yeah nyc
      Maybe I just go during off times but like I'm pretty sure anytime between 2-6 pm should be pretty busy. But then against here's a lot of other places that sell games here too. If you go to the Nintendo store that's always super packed but then again a good chunk of the crowd are prolly tourists.

• I'm fine with it. I haven't shopped there in forever, though.

• Kind of expensive.

• I used to like going there but lost interest now

• i only know of it because a friend used to work there

• What is this gamestop? G2A all the way

• I love Gamestop

What Guys Said 9

• I used to get games there but going foward Im going to stick to the digital versions of games because it allows me to switch games without having to get up and swap disks.

• i can not understand how those can exist xD i mean you can sell or buy games and consoles much more price efficient online... it´s basically like a gamers pawn shop in my opinion... so rock bottom, last resort.

• I wonder how they manage to stay in business.

• It looks like a nice place, but I never have the cash for new games...

• Never heard of it before

• GameStop , id rather get the game from my friend an rip it to my RGH. No disc required to play

• Never seen one/been to one.

• Never heard of it

• i miss shopping there.. i miss my ps4 :(