Has anyone ever told you what first impression they had of you, what did they say?

A girl I recently became friends said that she at first thought that I looked mean and didn't want to talk to me. Owie, my heart 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• I always get the exact same thing, which is "He looks/seems really kind and sweet". That's what pretty much all of my girlfriend's friends and some other people have said about me (not to my face but to another person, such as my girlfriend). I think that's very interesting. I mean, I actually agree that I look this way (and I am really this way) but I still think it's kind of funny. Nobody ever said "he seems really mean" or "he seems really wild" or "he seems really smart" or "he seems really quiet" etc. It's always, always "I think he's a really good-hearted and sweet person". I think my goody-good character permeates everything haha :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL

"you're so much nicer than i thought u were! for some reason i just thought u were a slut who doesn't care about anyone"

"woah... you dont look like a virgin"

"you play sports? sheesh, i took you for a girly girl!"

to name a freakin few -.-

What Guys Said 12

• I've heard that I look mean too. That was before I cut my hair though so maybe that had to do with it.

Other than that I don't know.

• Woah your a virgin? ( whatever that's supposed to mean )

A gentleman and a scholar.

Never would have guessed that you have a really deep voice.

To name a few.

• Quiet, very reserved, chill, a nerd because I always got the highest grades in class, hard to read, and apparently I have an "intimidating black guy" look to me 🙄

• yes, girls always tell me i look so angry. but then if they get to know me they are amazed of the person that i am.

• No idea how I come off.
    But I suppose is relative to the varying intellects, temperaments, and predispositions of the individual

• Sure I'll give you one... A number of my girl students told me something along the lines of "When I first saw you I thought you were going to talk normal, but then you talked like this *their imitation of my deep voice*"

• Best one was
    "Oh I thought you were gay all along"

• I always get told I look quite and very wise

• Yeah but I'd keep forgetting them.

• A douche, player, fuckboy of some sort and other negative things

• Most say that I came of serious and shy but that I became outgoing.

• No one has ever said anything like that to me.

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, a guy apparently thought I was "More like a guy than a girl." Whatever that means.

I've also been told I'm weird and intimidating.

• Ummm, I think I've heard relatively good things from those few people that have told me what their first impression of me was.

• Yeah, she said she didn't like me.
    Which was funny since I actually liked her and wanted to be friends with her. :D That was in elementary school. two years later, we had become best friends.

I am still good friends with her < 3

• Most people said they thought I was a bitch because I don't talk much when I first meet people.

• yeah, he said i'm much nicer than i look. lol. i guess we have the same problem.

• i have heard that i seem snobbish and cold

• I usually get.."You look innocent and quiet."

• I apparently look vary mature, quiet, and refined.

• A girl told me that she thought i was arrogant af and won't be interested in talking to anyone. Many people have told me the same but they don't find me that arrogant when they actually start talking to me !!

• Yeah, I get that all the time. 'You look like a rich bitch' lol.

• "you seem nice."

• that I look mean and intimidating. I guess I have resting bitch face