Where can I find this guy? PLEASE TELL ME DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THIS! have you seen him met him where is he from?

THE PERFECT/IDEAL MAN IS (in my opinion):

dominant, very manly, tough but also gentle, sweet, respectful, protective, well disciplined, principled, decent, exclusive, FAITHFUL, LOYAL, HONEST, PATIENT, AUTHENTIC, trustworthy, forgiving, goofy/funny, mature but with a child-like heart, sober, passionate about what he loves, poetic, philosophical, creative, spiritual, sensual (but only with me), and diligent, who BELIEVES IN, LOVES, ADORES, and WORSHIPS GOD.

NOW THAT IS A WOW FACTOR FOR ME anything less than that is ordinary in my opinion.

BONUS: tall clean country man with nice broad shoulders and abs from hard labor or football, who is artistic, and likes to dance & sing would be a dream come true :P, with freckles too oh boy:) if only i could find such man who would actually love and marry me, it would be a miracle.

PS he doesn't have to be country or extremely hot just as long as Im attracted to him and he's all of the above of the ideal/perfect man nothing less

Most Helpful Guy

• It is said that if you turn around 180 he should be there. If you don't find him there, spin around once more. Continue if he is not found.

Most Helpful Girl

• if i knew where to find such a dude, i'd keep him for myself lmao :)

have you tried church? that would be a good place to find a spiritual person.

• i went to church only old people or guys younger than me :/ like 16yr olds

• but it was Spanish mass maybe i should try the English one at 7 am

• go for it! :)

What Guys Said 17

• sounds like a list out of a romance novel ,
    if this is he only type of guy your interested in, im sorry you might be looking for a long time. he is out there i hope one day you do find him.

• Everything but the freckles and the God part... just started learning (3 months now) about this 'God' in my research so not sure that counts. I am a bit of a 'country/farm boy' tho I don't like to admit it since I grew up on a farm (theres something some of y'all didn't know lol) but... thats... um... very descriptive lady... just... wow.

• I was about to say "COME TO PAPA" until I saw BELIEVES IN, LOVES, ADORES AND WORSHIPS GOD

• fairy tales nowdays.
    you're talking about an ideal. a man can roughly have three of this traits
    if he is like he is, like this as you said... he won't be single for too long!

• Just go out and have fun and you'll eventually run into him rather than post an ad looking for the perfect/ideal man for you and not doing anything about it

• im a homebody :/ i don't go out much lol

• Im going to try christian mingle lmfao

• You could also try out match :)

• That's quite a shopping list you got there.
    What do you have to offer in return?

• the same exact things, and my whole life, my love and innocence

• Correct me if I'm wrong this is what you have to offer:
      A beautiful girl with big boobs, a big butt that is athletic, outgoing, funny, smart, artistic, is currently a virgin and believes in God.
      Did I miss anything?

• i don't have big boobs

• I've seen him when I've been mooching around in your imagination, I don't think he'd go for you though, you have a question mark for a face and he has options.

• Hmmm... Have you checked other planets?

• Sounds very much like myself but I am anti-religion, too intelligent and have too much shit to do to waste my precious time.

• i don't trust none religious men they have no patience for anything they quickly move on to the next instead of working things out as for christian men they know how to wait patiently and won't go for another female in less than week

• I believe we are a product of our environment, and maybe that's just how you perceive the men in your community.

• I'm like this
    But girls don't like this cause it's not degrading
    Women give their best to who degrade them, then they start to realize they can bitch when they feel respected

• outside?

• all those adjectives make my dick feel small

• Yeah, it would pretty much be a miracle.

Basically a tall broad shouldered football player who dances and sings and is hard working and disciplined and tough and dominant is very, very likely to be sleeping with 8 women on an ongoing basis.

• I know a guy like that but he has more than what you just described but he has opted out of dating and relationships.

He has broad shoulders and abs from doing strength training on a consistent basis, he writes philosophy and prayers, has a relationship with God oh and has written poetry etc.

• WHY?

• im waiting till marriage i haven't slept around and don't plan to sleep with any man other than my future husband

• people say my standards are unrealistically high but i don't believe that because i am all those things

• I'm sorry but that man is incredibly rare. If he exists he's gay or already taken, if not you either get the confident dominant funny guy but he will be very controlling. I know because I'm friends with someone like that. Or you get the sweet child like goofy, artsy type, (I'm like that) but I'm hella shy and we tend to be wallflowers and just as rare as the dominant confident guy

• Christian man aren't gay lol real christians are not allowed to be it

• Le what lol you make it sound like gayness is a choice😂😂😂

• I was doing perfect up to the religious part

• what makes u think u deserve such a man?

• im that type of woman

• so i derserve that type of man

• except im feminine not manly

What Girls Said 7

• And I thought I had high standards lol

• Your ideal man is my worst nightmare. Funny how that works out.

I know someone like that, but I won't introduce you because I highly doubt he isn't a cheater.

• i did say loyal / faithful lmfao if he's a cheater i wouldn't want him

• well actually with all honesty i wouldn't date a soldier I don't know ill be honest im kinda afraid of anyone who carries a weapon and they have to kill so that's another thing i dont like, no offense though to those who are fighting for the country but i feel like any type of war is unnecessary

• On that we agree, at least. Though I think there are going to be more religious people/ people from rural areas in the military because they would have fewer career options in their own communities. Just a thought.

• A romance novel.

• People post these again and again, but never stop to ask themselves if they themselves are deserving of that type of man/woman...

• i am deserving of that man i listed all my qualities... he is me but male muscular version

• Don't get me wrong, I get your wanting to find a man of God who's hot as fuck. But the thing I realized in my life is that God gives good men to stable women who are deserving of them, who have things going for them, and aren't just waiting around desperately. i was really convicted of the need to build a strong life and work on my inner character, and quit relying on my looks and status. It's really about what you bring to the table. It is a sharing and exchanging of strong gifts out of independence, not interdependence. there are so many beautiful strong and caring men out there, some ripped, some not, and some in between. They'll come your way the better a person you are, and when you're not hunting for them. I honestly believe that. Character, stability, and outlook is truly everything in a partner who will last. As is an open mind

• yes i agree with what you are saying

• My ideal guy is intelligent, nice, and funny. He also shares the same religion as me and has an athletic body. Oh, and he likes anime, cartoons, video games, and art.
    Bonus points if he plays an instrument or draws really well.

• Yeah I've seen him...

In the last sappy love book I read😂😂

• Work on being the perfect woman and you will find him soon enough.

• im all of the above soooooo...

• well actually except the diligent part i need to work on that