"Bring that whore around and I will slice her throat from ear to ear. I'm not playing anymore games." Thoughts?

Sticky situation where my cousin has been involved with this low down dirty, disgusting guy for three years. He has emotionally cheated on her and brought other females into their relationship. We’ve all told her that he’s a dog and she needs to get the f*ck away from his disgusting ass but she won’t listen. So we had a get together earlier and my nosey self heard them talking on the patio. She was clearly pissed and she said, “Bring that whore into my life again and I will slice her throat from ear to ear. I’m done playing games. These whores are going to start paying for your mess. I’ll make them regret the second they met you by the time I’m done.” They have a really f*cked up relationship and it’s almost like his filthy ass gets off on making her jealous. I’m concerned about where this could go and I don’t know what to do. My cousin doesn’t have a history of mental illness but she has always had a scary temper. I feel and for anyone who ends up on the receiving end of her anger :/

I wasn’t even supposed to hear any of this. What do I do? How do I approach it? What are your overall thoughts on the situation?

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have the death penalty where you live

What Girls Said 1

• She needs to get out of that relationship. It's toxic. But there's nothing you can really do but encourage her.